Black Hole - Really Works !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole - Really Works !

So yesterday I got home from work, anticipating my girlfriend's mom cooking marinated steak tips. I had eaten lunch around 12:30pm at work, I had some hamburger helper. I got home and did a project at my house to pass the time (an off day.) During that time I had a Green MAG + Purple WRAATH cocktail to help with recovery and energy for the day. By 3:00pm, I was pretty hungry. The PW helped. Around 4:30pm, I decided to take a shower and get ready for my dinner. I dosed 3 caps of Black Hole before showering.

I got to my girlfriend's house around 6pm, stopping at the grill before entering her abode to check out soon to be masticated cow. By this time, my stomach was in an uproar of protest for not sticking my head in the flames and bobbing for a bite. Around 6:30pm dinner was served:

Marinated Steak Tips
    Baked Potatos
    Brown Rice
    Broccoli
    Watermelon Kool-aid

I must've ate for 45 minutes straight. And this was the kind of eating where no talking is done. Your sole focus is spent on consuming food. I was about half way into my second helping when I told my girlfriend's mom about Black Hole. She said to me, "Appetite enhancer - that explains it. I've never seen you eat this much."

By the end of the meal I had eaten ALOT more than I'm used to. The great thing is I didn't feel very full. In fact, I felt very relaxed, happy and comfortable. When I gorge myself usually I'll feel slightly sick when I'm finished eating. I was in good spirits and outgoing. A little while later I got sleepy and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

All in all, Black Hole is the ultimate dining experience. Between the relaxed state and supreme hunger it brings, I'll never sit down to a big meal without it!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      In fact, I felt very relaxed, happy and comfortable. When I gorge myself usually I'll feel slightly sick when I'm finished eating. I was in good spirits and outgoing. A little while later I got sleepy and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

!
      you have described my situation before I go to a buffet called golden corral here in new mexico. When i go there I make sure I take my black hole 1 hour before I get there so I can eat all the steaks I can eat which is about 2lbs or more of steak which is a lot for a guy my size usually I can eat a 6oz steak and call it done, but with black hole I go up for multiple servings. Same thing here I go home and for some damn reason I fall right to bed for a deep sleep. Wake up 4 hours later.....

Comment

Originally posted by JOCKTHEGLIDE
        you have described my situation before I go to a buffet called golden corral here in new mexico. When i go there I make sure I take my black hole 1 hour before I get there so I can eat all the steaks I can eat which is about 2lbs or more of steak which is a lot for a guy my size usually I can eat a 6oz steak and call it done, but with black hole I go up for multiple servings. Same thing here I go home and for some damn reason I fall right to bed for a deep sleep. Wake up 4 hours later.....
        Nasty! All the Golden Corrals I've ever been to are dirty as hell! Oh well, it's cheap protein I guess.
        My bodyspace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Beejis60/

Comment

Working...
        X