dip belt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dip belt?

Anyone know a good dip belt. The gym I lift at used to have a good one but then one day it was gone and never returned . . . then they replaced it with two cheap ones . . . I broke them both . . . now I am unhappy
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Try one of these.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...=dip+belt&m=SR

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply . . . I'll have to give it a try
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

thats cool they put my max curl on that bench, didnt realize it looked so big until I saw it on that site
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I like my Grizzly one that I got at the Arnold!!

Comment

mine is a backpack full of rocks

actually its a backpack full of plates, but that sounded more "Rocky-IVish"

Comment

Originally posted by crucialkc
              I like my Grizzly one that I got at the Arnold!!
              grizzly's suck I broke 2 of those in 2 weeks

Comment

how did you break it? mine seems sturdy. I got the leather one.. I used a 45lb plate for 3 sets and it didn't do anything. are you doing more than one plate or something? that might be why...

Comment

yeah, I do 3 sets each set being drop sets . . . each sets goes . . . 3 plates +10lb, 2 plates +10lb, 1 plate +10lb

The first one the rivets popped out of the leather
                  the second one the D-ring bent and fell out (apparently it is not welded together)
                  . . . and now a belt I bought popped a rivet

I think I am going to have to go to a person that works with leather like a saddle shop and see if they can put in some heavy duty rivets

Comment

yeah, you're doing way more than I am.. that's prob why. haha

Comment

Working...
                    X