• Show
Clear All

• question about next stack

CL Green Magnitude
    ALRI Bad Ass Mass
    ALRI Jungle Warfare
    ALRI Restore
    Scivation Xtend

I think I have a bottle of WB laying around somewhere ... could I add that at night or is that overkill/unhealthy?

as always I'll be taking:
    whey
    glutamine
    multi-vitamin
    fish oil
    jdouchebag for president

Originally posted by strester
    CL Green Magnitude
    ALRI Bad Ass Mass
    ALRI Jungle Warfare
    ALRI Restore
    Scivation Xtend

I think I have a bottle of WB laying around somewhere ... could I add that at night or is that overkill/unhealthy?

whey
    glutamine
    multi-vitamin
    fish oil
    no love for purple wraath? you could get the combo deal and it knocks like 10 bucks off of the price.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I got love for the PW .... but I bought about 5 tubs of Xtend a while back when there was a sale going on and want to run through that before I go back to the PW ... the Green Mag is a staple and I always have that on hand

so there won't be any issues w/ the WB at night?
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

I got love for the PW .... but I bought about 5 tubs of Xtend a while back when there was a sale going on and want to run through that before I go back to the PW ... the Green Mag is a staple and I always have that on hand

so there won't be any issues w/ the WB at night?
        Shouldn't have any problems IMO. Though I'm not the chemist here. With Xtend, how much are you taking? I saw their little chart and if I took it (185lbs), I'd be using 6 scoops. That's fucked IMO as compared to PW, but thought Xtend might be a nice change of pace till I get the combo deal again on PW/GM.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          Shouldn't have any problems IMO. Though I'm not the chemist here. With Xtend, how much are you taking? I saw their little chart and if I took it (185lbs), I'd be using 6 scoops. That's fucked IMO as compared to PW, but thought Xtend might be a nice change of pace till I get the combo deal again on PW/GM.

with my current stack I'm mega-dosing the Xtend ... I take 2 scoops that I drink pre/during my workout .... and then i drink a gallon jug with another 6 scoops in it throughout the day ... when I have PW on hand, I usually take 2 scoops of PW pre and then mix 1 scoop of PW w/ 2 scoops of Xtend during

but like I said earlier ... it was a crazy sale and I've had bunch of tubs of Xtend on hand for a while
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

with my current stack I'm mega-dosing the Xtend ... I take 2 scoops that I drink pre/during my workout .... and then i drink a gallon jug with another 6 scoops in it throughout the day ... when I have PW on hand, I usually take 2 scoops of PW pre and then mix 1 scoop of PW w/ 2 scoops of Xtend during

but like I said earlier ... it was a crazy sale and I've had bunch of tubs of Xtend on hand for a while
            Ok, because I was looking at getting the 300 or so tub of Xtend and perhaps Horse Power since island is selling it for 29.99 instead of 43 bucks. Atleast it would allow me time to try Xtend before ponying up for the combo. Though I think I'll just hit the 2 scoops Xtend pre/during and go from there. Thanks.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              Ok, because I was looking at getting the 300 or so tub of Xtend and perhaps Horse Power since island is selling it for 29.99 instead of 43 bucks. Atleast it would allow me time to try Xtend before ponying up for the combo. Though I think I'll just hit the 2 scoops Xtend pre/during and go from there. Thanks.

Xtend, or Excell, is a staple for me. I usually go between 5-7 scoops depending on the day muscle groups trained. Good stuff. And the stack looks fine, how are you dosing the Evo stack?
              "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
                Xtend, or Excell, is a staple for me. I usually go between 5-7 scoops depending on the day muscle groups trained. Good stuff. And the stack looks fine, how are you dosing the Evo stack?
                I plan on using the dosing schedule provided by ALRI (http://www.alrindustries.com/size_st..._evolution.php) ... I'm hoping that by the time I can start this stack that the 4th product will be available ... if not then I'll just be using the three that are currently released over an 8 week period

which Excell flavor do you like the best? ... might get some of that cuz of the price point when my Xtend runs out
                Last edited by strester; 02-16-2007, 05:45 AM.
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Thats how I plan on dosing Evo as well. As for Excell (I recommned Xtend for mixability) I've onlt tried Raspberry and Lemonade, of those 2 Lemonade is the better BY FAR IMO.

Can't wait to try some Lemonade Xtend though.
                  "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

CL Green Magnitude
                    ALRI Bad Ass Mass
                    ALRI Jungle Warfare
                    ALRI Restore
                    Scivation Xtend

whey
                    glutamine
                    multi-vitamin
                    fish oil
                    Looks pretty wild... I would save the White BLOOD for after the Jungle WARFARE.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Looks pretty wild... I would save the White BLOOD for after the Jungle WARFARE.
                      thnx pt .. I found the bottle of WB in one of my cabinets lastnight ... so I'll just take that as I roll off the JW ...

hopefully no real life issues to mess up my dosing schedule (like my current XF cycle) and I can have a decent log on this for all to see
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

thnx pt .. I found the bottle of WB in one of my cabinets lastnight ... so I'll just take that as I roll off the JW ...
                        lol I wish I would just happen to find a bottle of WB in a cabinet.
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                          lol I wish I would just happen to find a bottle of WB in a cabinet.
                          I've got a stockpile of supps .. but the wife gets pissed about where I store stuff and moves things around .... found Blue Up in the back of a drawer in my night stand one day .... the WB lastnight .... hoping to find another tub of GMag somewhere ... but probably won't happen
                          jdouchebag for president

Comment

I've got a stockpile of supps .. but the wife gets pissed about where I store stuff and moves things around .... found Blue Up in the back of a drawer in my night stand one day .... the WB lastnight .... hoping to find another tub of GMag somewhere ... but probably won't happen
                            this must be magical furniture you have. I must have some. is it from pottery barn?
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

LMAO !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X