Question about Dicreatine Malate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Dicreatine Malate

Once dicreatine malate is added to water, how long does it take for the creatine to start to turn into creatinine? I know studys show that when creatine monohydrate is added to water it turns to creatinine very quickly. Does the same hold true for dicreatine malate?
    All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Originally posted by testmonster2000
    Once dicreatine malate is added to water, how long does it take for the creatine to start to turn into creatinine? I know studys show that when creatine monohydrate is added to water it turns to creatinine very quickly. Does the same hold true for dicreatine malate?
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I usually give it about 6 hours in water before I consider it wasted.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am asking because for the last 2-3 weeks I have been having some stomach cramping issues and I'm trying to figure out what is causing it. I didn't think it was the GM because I have been taking it for a few months now with no problems, but I wanted to make sure.
      All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am asking because for the last 2-3 weeks I have been having some stomach cramping issues and I'm trying to figure out what is causing it. I didn't think it was the GM because I have been taking it for a few months now with no problems, but I wanted to make sure.
        It may be the MCC.. try taking a split dosage (1/2 serving pre and 1/2 serving post.

Also what else are you taking around the same time ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          It may be the MCC.. try taking a split dosage (1/2 serving pre and 1/2 serving post.

Also what else are you taking around the same time ?
          I usually mix 1 scoop GG with the GM in 32oz of water about 45 min pre workout. Then about 10-15 min pre workout I'll take 1.5 scoops of PW mixed with 1 scoop GG in about 16oz of water. through a whole day I'll drink anywhere from 1 to 1.5 gallons of water. I would think that should be plenty. Do you think I need to up my water intake?

Something else I have noticed is my cramps are the most sever within 15min of eating a meal. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I have some sort of virus or something.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks for your help!!

Comment

I usually mix 1 scoop GG with the GM in 32oz of water about 45 min pre workout. Then about 10-15 min pre workout I'll take 1.5 scoops of PW mixed with 1 scoop GG in about 16oz of water. through a whole day I'll drink anywhere from 1 to 1.5 gallons of water. I would think that should be plenty. Do you think I need to up my water intake?

Something else I have noticed is my cramps are the most sever within 15min of eating a meal. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I have some sort of virus or something.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks for your help!!
            First, I would say add more water. I drink ATLEAST 7-8 if not more 32oz-42oz bottles of water during the day. The GG I think would cause you the problems and require more water intake. You COULD have a virus, but I'd doubt that. Check your stool and if it's green or black, that would be an indicator of that problem. For now, try more water pre/post and through out the day, then report back after a few days and see if it helped.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Sounds like possible dehydration... I would NOT increase your GlycerGROW intake until you figure it out. The split dosage of GMAG may help.

Comment

Working...
              X