Transformation has BEGUN 285lbs>>220lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformation has BEGUN 285lbs>>220lbs

yes ! i love this posting style i always wondered how ppl on bb.com would manage to keep on placin smileys in the middle of the post, an have caps or bold, i guess they's post option had all this that i see now on my front screen!

anyways... I'm Raffael, hoepfully a few people will remember me from bb.com and my transformation thread, and my red acid thread.

Transformation Thread;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...641613&page=10

Red Acid Log;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=792291&page=2

So please do visit to see what exactly i've been through and my pictures are there, the latest ones, as well as the starting ones!

ok well...

i guess it makes sense to give you a bit of details,

6'2
    258lbs
    been training for almost 2 months!

1 body part a week weights; so that means wat it says basically!

please please, feel free to post whatever the hell u want to, be it positive or negative, or bout a naked chick!

i will post in detail bout nutrition and trainin, maybe in the evenin or tom, cuz i am upto the neck wit work!
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog", Mark Twain.

Transformation about to begin>>> BB.com

Welcome Iron Brother, I'm glad to have you here! Another Red Addict up in the hizzie! If you need anything just holler
    Back to the basics!

Comment

I deffinately will bro... thanks for the invitation!!

red acid... till i die!
      or well... till my 6 pack!@!!
      "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog", Mark Twain.

Comment

day 12 27/05/06

well well... nice nice... awesome workout... bad life!

WORKOUT; chest, db incline, db decline, benchpress, cable crossover!

broke most of my records! im lovin THUNDER!
        now i know the true benefits of this insane supp!

ok besides that... the worse sh9t just happened,
        i went out with this girl last night, we went for dinner then a movie, then had a beer, i really like her, well likeD her... so after the beer i took her home, an i was so confused while i was droppin her, as to, should i kiss her, or wat, an then i just shoker her hand and said bye! yeah i know! im a looseR!

anyways then i sent her a text message sayin that i really wish i could've kissed her juicy cheeks!

and today in the morning! the worst thing in this world happened, my firend told me to text her an say, 'are ur lips as soft as ur cheeks?'

yeah an guess wat she said in reply, she replied within 30secs!!!
        she told ' f*** OFF!

damn!... that is soooooooooooo embarassing!!!

then i said sorry, just wanted to say that i like u... she says to never ever contact her again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raffael
          well well... nice nice... awesome workout... bad life!

WORKOUT; chest, db incline, db decline, benchpress, cable crossover!

broke most of my records! im lovin THUNDER!
          now i know the true benefits of this insane supp!

ok besides that... the worse sh9t just happened,
          i went out with this girl last night, we went for dinner then a movie, then had a beer, i really like her, well likeD her... so after the beer i took her home, an i was so confused while i was droppin her, as to, should i kiss her, or wat, an then i just shoker her hand and said bye! yeah i know! im a looseR!

anyways then i sent her a text message sayin that i really wish i could've kissed her juicy cheeks!

and today in the morning! the worst thing in this world happened, my firend told me to text her an say, 'are ur lips as soft as ur cheeks?'

yeah an guess wat she said in reply, she replied within 30secs!!!
          she told ' f*** OFF!

damn!... that is soooooooooooo embarassing!!!

then i said sorry, just wanted to say that i like u... she says to never ever contact her again!!!
          welcome aboard man. she probably thought you were calling her fat with the "juicy cheek" remark there are plenty of fish out there, dont lose any sleep.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

DAY 13 28/05/06

OK wassup!!! i was dead throughout the whole day cuz it was so hot! i hate it, cuz when its dark im full of energy again!!!

I LOVE RED ACID

i cannot express the sex in both these products!!!

WORKOUT; BACK... deadlifts, barbell rows, lat pull downs, t-bar, seated cable rows....

CARDIO; NONE... too too too tired!

WELL IM Laggin very badly in all of my classes, i really need to get my act straight but im so damn lazy!!!!

i've been workin very hard for the past few months, so PLEASE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE PRAY FOR ME, cuz i might just be able to afford the 2006 CHEVY CORVETTE!

yeah baby!!!

NUTRITION; im droppin carb cycling for now... and i will try to keep carbs very minimal... only 2 brown bread slices in the morning OR oats... and gatorade POSTWORKOUT... ofcourse veggies r a staple... most of my meals will have green salad or some sorta veggies wit em!!!!
            Last edited by Raffael; 05-28-2006, 02:50 PM.

Comment

DAY 14 & DAY 15 & DAY16

ok sorry for not postin for all these days... just had the worst and the best weekend... been very very busy!!1
              i will do my best to post everyday from now on wards!

DAy 14... workout-shoulders... cardio; 30mins treadmill.. nice!

Day 15... workout- legs.... (NO SQUATS, knee pained)... Cardio; posT WORKOUT... i know! 30mins....

DAY 16; WORKOUT- biceps & triceps; workout was ok.. nothin to great... just went well! cardio; AM 45MINS! yes! i upped the cardio to 45 mins in the morning and 500skips afterwards! the skips will be deffinately going up! and i did 10mins postworkout cardio if thats counted!

nutrition, has been steady... i have lost A POUND! and i dont know wat the hell is wrong, i did go a little over board with the food but nothin to not make me loose weight... its funny, the jeans got looser, the t-shirts that i bought 1 week ago r looser, but the weight didnt go down! maybe i incread LBM!

anyways... im too tired!
              im out!

Comment

Hey Raff!

Keep up the great work

Comment

Hello Raffael

Welcome aboard!
                  What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Hi Raffael!

I remember your logs from bb.com
                    Hope you are going well! I know you are dedicated, stay focussed on your goals - read the title of your thread if you need motivation!! Keep it up!

Comment

DAY17

ok... well day went by very very hectic, again i couldnt post last night cuz i didnt have any energy! i really didnt!

i did just CARDIO yesterday, 45mins on the treadmill, which was really really nice! i didnt have any energy watsoever until 20mins into the workout, but i just kept on pushin myself! and yes i completed my 45 mins with good intensity!!!

nutrition has been upto par... nice! im really goin very very strict. i really wanna drop the pounds on the scale!

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
                        Hey Raff!

Keep up the great work
                        bro,.... thanks ! ur here too! niceeeeee!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                          Hello Raffael

Welcome aboard!
                          thanks u so much, i hope this probably will be of some what help to anyone in this world and ofcourse firstly to MYSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                            Hi Raffael!

I remember your logs from bb.com
                            Hope you are going well! I know you are dedicated, stay focussed on your goals - read the title of your thread if you need motivation!! Keep it up!
                            hey babe... how r u... yeah i remember u posted a few times in my thread... hows ur trainin goin on?

Comment

hey babe... how r u... yeah i remember u posted a few times in my thread... hows ur trainin goin on?
                              Hey! Training is good! My arse is presently sore!!!
                              I'm supposed to be studying for finals and decided not to post on bb for a while.. until i discovered this forum.. Lol!

did just CARDIO yesterday, 45mins on the treadmill, which was really really nice! i didnt have any energy watsoever until 20mins into the workout, but i just kept on pushin myself! and yes i completed my 45 mins with good intensity!!!
                              Yeah I used to get that sometimes... how is your pre-cardio nutrition? Or are you doing it on an empty stomach?

I used to go empty, and found that I was really tired getting into it... then I started using xtend - which is wonderful!! But now I have a small pre-cardio meal and it I feel I can go just a bit harder. Good going for not giving in!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X