Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn/SuperPump250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn/SuperPump250

What should I expect from this stack, compared to Green MAGnitude/White BLOOD?

Originally posted by scott_widyn
    What should I expect from this stack, compared to Green MAGnitude/White BLOOD?
    similar results, plus stimulants, but for a lot more money and fewer servings
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      similar results, plus stimulants, but for a lot more money and fewer servings
      Agreed. I personally don't think it offers anything that GM+WB doesn't, aside from stimulants which can be purchased for $10-15 a bottle of caffeine pills.

Not that Gasparis aren't good products, but compared to GM, the price + servings + profile speaks for itself IMO.

Comment

Hey, I will be a Controlled Labs user for life (there is no doubt about that).

But, a friend of mine bought both of them, then took a serving of each and decided that he did not like it.
        Therefore, he is willing to give me both of them for free as long as I use them and write a review.

How can I pass up free supplements? The answer is that I cannot! ;-)

Comment

*intrudes*

can't go wrong with either!!

Comment

I have used both Size On and SP250 with good results. BUT, IMO they taste terrible. I really had to force them down and would not buy again. Plus, like Tank said, they are much more expensive then CL's products which taste so excellent I look forward to taking them.

Comment

Can't go wrong either way IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                Agreed. I personally don't think it offers anything that GM+WB doesn't, aside from stimulants which can be purchased for $10-15 a bottle of caffeine pills.

Not that Gasparis aren't good products, but compared to GM, the price + servings + profile speaks for itself IMO.
                You can get a bottle of 100 200mg. caffiene pills for $4.95. But, both are great stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Can't go wrong either way IMO.
                  Agreed, but I think a better comparison would be GAspari Stack v. GM/WF

I have both SizeOn and GM and use both. However, i dont like SizeON during training, feel bloated and such. Then agian I don't like anything besides BCAA, and maybe some extra Glutamine or Taurine.

On a side note any feedback or GM+WF stack and cany chance we see a combo deal?
                  "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

I'm on my 4th day on a tub of SO, scored a good deal from JV at the arnolds. Like it thus far, but miss the taste of GM
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
                      but I think a better comparison would be GAspari Stack v. GM/WF
                      Agreed.

Originally posted by retroroots
                      On a side note any feedback or GM+WF stack and cany chance we see a combo deal?
                      Tank said something about he already proposed it to bb.com and it is up to them when/if they decide to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X