Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI and Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI and Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate.

Hi people,

Could someone please explain the difference between CEE HCI and CEEM in plain english? And also which one would U prefer and why?

Nobody ???

Comment

Originally posted by DavyO
      Hi people,

Could someone please explain the difference between CEE HCI and CEEM in plain english? And also which one would U prefer and why?

CEE HCL = hydrochloric acid maybe? That's usually the standard in CEE. Not sure about the HCL part but you can rest assured that Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL is genuine, standard grade.

CEE M = I'm assuming this is Creatine Ethyl Ester attached to malic acid. Malic acid supposedly increases endurance in muscles, and therefor the reason that di-creatine malate is such a popular and effective product. however, I've never seen CEE bonded with malic acid and therefor I don't know the effects or results related to such a compound.

I'm sure the board reps will be able to help out better than me on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        CEE HCL = hydrochloric acid maybe? That's usually the standard in CEE. Not sure about the HCL part but you can rest assured that Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL is genuine, standard grade.

CEE M = I'm assuming this is Creatine Ethyl Ester attached to malic acid. Malic acid supposedly increases endurance in muscles, and therefor the reason that di-creatine malate is such a popular and effective product. however, I've never seen CEE bonded with malic acid and therefor I don't know the effects or results related to such a compound.

I'm sure the board reps will be able to help out better than me on this subject.
        Thanks for your help

The reason I'am asking is because i am considering adding bulk CEE/CEEM to my post WO shake, and taking GB/WB pre training.

One example of a product thats contains CEEM (which they call CEM3) is BSN's Cellmass. I am not going for that one however, just a bulk CEE product.

Unfortunatly GM is not available here in The Netherlands, and also its alot more expensive then bulk CEE powder .

Comment

Originally posted by DavyO
          Thanks for your help

The reason I'am asking is because i am considering adding bulk CEE/CEEM to my post WO shake, and taking GB/WB pre training.

One example of a product thats contains CEEM (which they call CEM3) is BSN's Cellmass. I am not going for that one however, just a bulk CEE product.

Unfortunatly GM is not available here in The Netherlands, and also its alot more expensive then bulk CEE powder .
          I see.

Just a heads up - CEE bulk powder tastes pretty bad. You may want to cap it or just buy plain old Creatine Monohydrate

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            I see.

Just a heads up - CEE bulk powder tastes pretty bad. You may want to cap it or just buy plain old Creatine Monohydrate
            I can stil remeber taking Revenge (the first version) once.. i almost came up as fast as it went down

This time however I'am planning to add it to my weightgainer/post workout shake. I reckon I won't taste much of it that way (i hope).

Comment

Working...
            X