White Blood
    Purple Wraath
    Muscle Milk
    Whey
    Multi Vit
    Fish Oil
    Yellow nEuphoria

Just couple of Q's:
    1. Would it be any good to add like a cheap bottle of Nitron 5 or Pinnicle NO2 to it (just reduce the dosing)?

2/ Would Green MAG be better to use instead of Size ON since im using all CL products?

3. My goal is to add around 8-10kg of muscle. Is there anything i should add/change

Thanks heaps
    Jason

Originally posted by Flying_Dutchman
    Hey Hey I was thinking of doing this stack for myself:
    Size ON
    White Blood
    Purple Wraath
    Muscle Milk
    Whey
    Multi Vit
    Fish Oil
    Yellow nEuphoria

Just couple of Q's:
    1. Would it be any good to add like a cheap bottle of Nitron 5 or Pinnicle NO2 to it (just reduce the dosing)?

2/ Would Green MAG be better to use instead of Size ON since im using all CL products?

3. My goal is to add around 8-10kg of muscle. Is there anything i should add/change

Thanks heaps
    Jason

1 - no, if anything take white blood pre workout + pre bed if you want more nitric enhancers

2 - possibly, i would go with green bulge before mag

3- include diet details & remember to slowly increase intake to add lean mass

Comment

Jdiritto has some good advice but let me vouch for green mag.

I think it is awesome and has some great value. The taste is great, and youd be hard-pressed to find a better tasting creatine to be honest. I know because I have gone through A LOT!

Good luck man, the best of lifts to you.
      "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
      -or-
      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

isnt mag better for cutting and bulge better for bulking? IDK, their both stellar and you cant go wrong really...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          isnt mag better for cutting and bulge better for bulking? IDK, their both stellar and you cant go wrong really...

if you are restricting your calories, size-on wouldn't be a great choice because it has quite a few carbs in it.. In that case, g mag would be a good choice.

However, I have used size-on and it is a very good product for enhanced endurance levels during the workout, especially when combined with PW.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
          X