• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I got in the mail today...

bunch of little yellow smiley faces?

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Haha, MINTY FRESH! I just popped my first one with a ton of water...
      I am going to listen to some Dream Theater and watch Donnie Darko!
      Maybe I will get super focused so I can do a ton of homework...

This will be my personal log, by the way -- done out of spite for Controlled Labs!
      Why out of spite, you ask? Because those guys at CL did not pick me for a tester!!!

ARGHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
        Haha, MINTY FRESH!
        Smells like andes mints !!!

Comment

Ummm, wow? Yeah, that is probably the only word to describe this product...

If you do not agree, try taking two the morning after a night of heavy drinking...
          This is probably the best hangover cure ever... I feel amazing, even after battling vodka!
          Last edited by scott_widyn; 12-16-2006, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
            Ummm, wow? Yeah, that is probably the only word to describe this product...

Comment

Yeah, this one girl is driving me crazy AND it is finals week here...
              So, maybe this stuff is able to cure other types of hangovers, too...
              I cannot have this bitch ruining my life when I have grades to make...

So, congratulations, Controlled Labs -- this week is now manageable!

Comment

This is my new favorite log!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                  This is my new favorite log!
                  Haha, another great combination is this, a really hot girl, satin sheets and "Learning To Live" by Dream Theater...

I just learned about the above with aforementioned bitch... Well, maybe she is not a bitch anymore... Those sheets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Smells like andes mints !!!

dude yellow n burps rock.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. ed
                      dude yellow n burps rock.
                      Haven't had those yet! But the smell is amazing!

Comment

In my opinion, the best dispersal of dosages:

1-1-1: Over a longer period of time, for doing a lot of work.
                        2-1: Pre-/post-workout, or pre-social event and continuing the effect.
                        1-2: Hangover cure, one upon waking and two after the first meal.
                        3: All out relaxation/sleep aid, intense effect and short duration.

EDIT: It is funny how when you are up and active, the buzz goes away and all that is left is the focus.
                        But, when you sit down to do work or relax, the intense buzz and euphoria comes back in full force...

I have found that two and three pill dosages only differ in the fact that three pills make it impossible to do work.
                        Two makes it harder, but work is still doable -- I just need to have music and the television on... Problem solved.
                        One pill dosages give me a sound buzz, but I am still mentally alert enough to efficiently do my work.

Plus, one pill split dosages last the longest in terms of the effect's duration.

EDIT: Oh, and after every first dosage, thirty minutes later I have to use the bathroom... WIthout fail! :-)

Also, does anyone else notice that these pills work better with an empty stomach, rather than a full one?
                        Last edited by scott_widyn; 12-18-2006, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I usually take it on an empty stomach, but many find some carbs boost the effects.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I worked out chest yesterday with GM, PW, WB, YN, a caffeine pill and an animal pak...

In short, I have never received better pumps or had a more intense workout.

I supersetted db incline, db decline and db flat with dips and pull ups/chin ups.
                            I was going to finish up with some biceps and triceps, but I had no energy left.

And I did not even do cardio today!!!

My muscles are super tired this morning, not sore -- but tired as hell...

Why buy from any other company if each morning I ensure I have the best workout of my life? ;-)

Sweet job, CL!
                            Last edited by scott_widyn; 12-20-2006, 11:07 AM.

Comment

oooh, now I'm getting all tickled and excited. Now I might put an order in this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X