• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new stack..need serious advice

Here are the stacks i've gone thru so far:

CellMass + NO-Xplode
    Green Bulge + White Blood
    Green MAGnitude + NO-Shotgun.

So far, the MAG did the best job on me and i'm loving your supps. I'm considering new ideas for stacks. I hear the NHA stack is good but are there any side effects...seriously? Another reason why i might not take the NHA stack is cause i firmly believe in CL and their sick products.

My questions are:
    1. Should i take the NHA stack? If so, what are the side effects AND does this replace creatine?

2. If not NHA, which stack should i try?

thanks alot guys.

Originally posted by JDRasta
    Here are the stacks i've gone thru so far:

CellMass + NO-Xplode
    Green Bulge + White Blood
    Green MAGnitude + NO-Shotgun.

So far, the MAG did the best job on me and i'm loving your supps. I'm considering new ideas for stacks. I hear the NHA stack is good but are there any side effects...seriously? Another reason why i might not take the NHA stack is cause i firmly believe in CL and their sick products.

My questions are:
    1. Should i take the NHA stack? If so, what are the side effects AND does this replace creatine?

2. If not NHA, which stack should i try?

thanks alot guys.
    No, NHA doesn't replace creatine.. but here are a couple stacks / combos I know you will love:

Green MAG + GlycerGROW
    Green MAG + Purple WRAATH

Comment

Another good one is

Green MAG + White Blood

Comment

cell mass + NO xplode is prolly very expensive and will give results similiar to other cheap products.

Comment

its come down to these two stacks:

Green MAG + Purple Wraath + GlycerGrow

OR

Shock Therapy + Storm

I'm looking for lean muscle mass gains.

Comment

its come down to these two stacks:

Green MAG + Purple Wraath + GlycerGrow

OR

Shock Therapy + Storm

I'm looking for lean muscle mass gains.
            I would go MAg+ Excell/Xtend with a little Mono for PWO
            "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

wheres excell available? you have a website?

Comment

id go with GlycerGrow + Purple wraath + green mag over storm/shock therapy. I've found it works better and tastes *MUCH* better too.

Comment

wheres excell available? you have a website?
                  http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1074/excell.html

Best Deal you'll get.

I'll pimp these guys all day

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
                    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1074/excell.html

Best Deal you'll get.

I'll pimp these guys all day
                    Yeah, Nutraplanet.com - coupon code "Christmas06"

Comment

so you think i'll get more of a preworkout energy rush and strength increase and postworkout recovery and more gains with PW + GG + GM stack than the Shock/Storm stack?

Comment

Yes. The only difference is that ST contains stimulants and caffeine, which some people like. But add in 200mg of caffeine pills to the GM+GG+PW and you'll be a beast!

NOTE: The GM+PW+GG stack, while containing no stimulants, gives a very clean energy rush.

Comment

Sorry, if I am hijacking this thread, but I feel that the following question is somewhat relevant --
                          How do Excell and Xtend compare to Purple Wraath in terms of price, ingredients and effectiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
                            Sorry, if I am hijacking this thread, but I feel that the following question is somewhat relevant --
                            How do Excell and Xtend compare to Purple Wraath in terms of price, ingredients and effectiveness?
                            I'll try to answer this one for you.

Price - Xtend & PW are about the same. Xcell a lil cheaper.
                            Ingredients - PW has more stuff, including more aminos and more preworkout ingredients.
                            Effectiveness - They are all effective, and people will give you different opinions. For pre workout, I think PW has the advantage though!!!

Honestly, I don't think you can even compare them. PW is a pre workout energizer with alot of various ingredients other than Aminos, which contains EAA (which is made up of BCAA & others). Xtend/Excell is a BCAA product with glutamine and Citrulline

Comment

PW is a good deal more expensive and complex than the others. Excell/Xend are BCAA+G (with CM) for during WO/cardio. PW is for PreWO and is a Stim/Ergogenic with EAAs and maybe s few other things.

IMO Xtend is a staple supp and PW is one something thats nice to have but not as necassary (I'm to cheap/can afford both so for me its just Xtend).
                              Last edited by retro_roots; 12-20-2006, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X