Ready 4 War v6.0 from Get Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready 4 War v6.0 from Get Diesel

Anyone tried this? Looks like a good pre-workout booster. Not sure how this would compare to PW/GM so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 scoop packed
    Servings per Container: 20 servings

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
    20mg 200%
    B-6 (active co-enzyme) 50mg 2500%
    Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1250mg 2085%
    Sodium (as Na phophate) 95mg 4%
    Potassium (as K phosphate) 145mg 5%
    Magnesium (as Mg Malate) 188mg 48%
    Caffeine 250mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

PROPRIETARY BLEND: 13,343mg

Acetyl L-Carnitine, Taurine, Xylitol, Magnesium Malate, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, DMAE Bitartrate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Lecithin, DL-Phenylalanine, Stevia, Polygonum, Idebenone, Alpha Lipoid Acid, Yohimbine, Gynostemma, Vinpocetine, Bioperine, Astaxanthin

Do not exceed 1/2 serving pre-workout the first time you use this product. Consume 1/2 to 1 serving 30-60 minutes before workout. Mix 1/2 serving with 8-10oz of water. Mix 1 serving with 15-20oz of water. DO NOT TAKE WITH PROTEIN. Some users may want to eat a small amount of food (i.e. 1/2 sandwich 30 min. prior to taking R4W) for enhanced absorption if you have a slow digestive system. Do not consume high fiber foods or any fiber such as oats within 2 hours of taking R4W. Start with 1/2 scoop (1/2 serving) pre-workout and work up to full serving (1 scoop) after gradually accessing tolerance to dosage over 1/2 scoop. Drink mixutre over a 5 minute time period. To prevent clumping keep product refrigerated or store in cool dry place. If clumping occurs refrigerate.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

His products are good, but I don't like stims for pre workout. But if you do - that's a very good one.

I use his NOS Precursor for sustained release recovery. been working pretty good.

Comment

But if I'm on PW/GM now, would I really benefit from this?
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        But if I'm on PW/GM now, would I really benefit from this?
        In my opinion - no.

'Technically', you could do

R4W - Pre
        PW - During
        GM - Post

But that's overkill i think - b/c GM+PW gives you a really good boost by itself

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          But that's overkill i think - b/c GM+PW gives you a really good boost by itself

Agreed.
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I have not tried the new version but the old version was a great energizer However, it made me feel a bit high strung. The other downside was the taste . . . it was the worst tasting stuff ever . . . nothing could mask the taste of that stuff. Assuming he improved on the taste (he could not make it any worse) then it might be worth a try.
            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I've decided to add a caffeine pill to the PW/GM mix pre-workout and the energy is definately there. For my first 3 workouts, 2 I ran my butt off, the 3rd I wasn't feeling it but somehow looked down and damn if I hadn't ran my 10 minutes and decided to hit the EFX for another 10. Defiantely a good addition. I'm glad to hear about the taste, since I tend to not take something if it ends up tasting like crap. I did that with MHP TRAC and wow, I couldn't cover that AT ALL. I'm amazed Tommy takes it. Anyhow, thanks for the replies.

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...