The CL Grab-ass of the year thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CL Grab-ass of the year thread

I was gonna reply this to another thread in a different forum, after some guy totally grabbed-ass on his first post. but i couldnt.. i figured it would just be too rude.

so I decided to post it here, and perhaps others can post random controlled labs grab ass statements as well!

anyways; here was my reply to the other persons hello+grab-ass statement.

Hi; my name is JD. I love ControlledLabs. all their employees are smart. Hell, im sure they even have cute females working the phones. I've used all their products, they rank #1 to none in my book. I just wanted to say #1 to none. Anyways, I really like the color scheme, it is so new and innovative (Just like their products!). I can not wait to see what colors the new products are! I'm really excitied to see these hit the market, I'm sure they will break the top 10 instantly. I heard Staurt Scott uses green bulge + white blood, thats awsome. Anyways, I just wanted to stop in, say hello, grab-ass a little bit, and let everyone know that controlled labs in legit. their products are no joke, hence their motto 'fuck genetics'. If you want to change your life for the better physically, controlled labs should be your first stop. In conclusion, I just want to give a big round of applause to controlled labs. I think we should all do the same. :applauses: if i were at the grammies, I would storm stage and thank controlled labs during Chuck Norris's pimp of the millenia acceptance speech.ty.

PS: controlled labs

PPS: i'd like to officialy take time to pimp my upcoming scivation thermal rage log. im pretty stoked about it.
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...php?p=10153793
    ifigure, after all that cl pimpin why not
    Last edited by jiritt0; 05-26-2006, 10:08 AM.

Originally posted by jdiritto
    I was gonna reply this to another thread in a different forum, after some guy totally grabbed-ass on his first post. but i couldnt.. i figured it would just be too rude.

so I decided to post it here, and perhaps others can post random controlled labs grab ass statements as well!

anyways; here was my reply to the other persons hello+grab-ass statement.

Hi; my name is JD. I love ControlledLabs. all their employees are smart. Hell, im sure they even have cute females working the phones. I've used all their products, they rank #1 to none in my book. I just wanted to say #1 to none. Anyways, I really like the color scheme, it is so new and innovative (Just like their products!). I can not wait to see what colors the new products are! I'm really excitied to see these hit the market, I'm sure they will break the top 10 instantly. I heard Staurt Scott uses green bulge + white blood, thats awsome. Anyways, I just wanted to stop in, say hello, grab-ass a little bit, and let everyone know that controlled labs in legit. their products are no joke, hence their motto 'fuck genetics'. If you want to change your life for the better physically, controlled labs should be your first stop. In conclusion, I just want to give a big round of applause to controlled labs. I think we should all do the same. :applauses: if i were at the grammies, I would storm stage and thank controlled labs during Chuck Norris's pimp of the millenia acceptance speech.ty.

PS: controlled labs
    ouch, my ass is now pink thanks man, its really appreciated.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

You're a nut, JR...

Congrats on the TR review selection.. I'm doing it too.
      Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

TY

im stack it with epedrine and tons o other shit

Comment

Working...
        X