New to the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Board

I am new to the Board and wanted to introduce myself. I have a small but kicka$$ nutrition store in Salina Ks. I have been open about 1 month and have been carrying Controlled Labs since I opened. I just wanted to say that I love the products and so do my customers. The Red Acid has got to be one of the best energy/fat burners I have every taken. And of course the GB/WB is just an awesome stack. Can not wait to try/carry the rest of the line.
    Jason Klein
    Owner
    Octane Nutrition
    1202 South Santa Fe
    Salina Ks 67401
    785-493-8111
    octanenutrition@hotmail.com
    www.octanenutrition.com

Originally posted by octanenutrition
    I am new to the Board and wanted to introduce myself. I have a small but kicka$$ nutrition store in Salina Ks. I have been open about 1 month and have been carrying Controlled Labs since I opened. I just wanted to say that I love the products and so do my customers. The Red Acid has got to be one of the best energy/fat burners I have every taken. And of course the GB/WB is just an awesome stack. Can not wait to try/carry the rest of the line.
    Awesome !! What is it like to compete with chain stores like GNCevil and VS ?

Comment

glad to have you here jason. he is the best guy, shop his store if you live close by. tell everyone your address and contact info in case they have questions.
      Last edited by Controlled Labs; 05-26-2006, 10:16 AM.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

No Vit shop here and F--- GNC I ran that store for 3 years and now I am doing it better and less expensive then they are. Here is all the info on the store. Octane Nutrition 785-493-8111...octanenutrition@hotmail.com.....1202 south santa fe Salina ks 67401...Thanks for having me on your boards.
        Jason Klein
        Owner
        Octane Nutrition
        1202 South Santa Fe
        Salina Ks 67401
        785-493-8111
        www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

No Vit shop here and F--- GNC I ran that store for 3 years and now I am doing it better and less expensive then they are. Here is all the info on the store. Octane Nutrition 785-493-8111...octanenutrition@hotmail.com.....1202 south santa fe Salina ks 67401...Thanks for having me on your boards.

kansas? that's not too far from texas.. maybe i'll stroll in one day
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I live too far away from Kasas, will you be becoming an online store aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Batting333
              I live too far away from Kasas, will you be becoming an online store aswell?
              with rock-bottom prices and free shipping for US customers?
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

I am an the process of getting the website up and running as we speak. Hopefully by the end of the month. www.octanenutrition.com
                Jason Klein
                Owner
                Octane Nutrition
                1202 South Santa Fe
                Salina Ks 67401
                785-493-8111
                www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

I am an the process of getting the website up and running as we speak. Hopefully by the end of the month. www.octanenutrition.com
                  make sure to have alot of buy 1 get 2 free sales. you'll get alot of new customers that way

Comment

nice flash intro, looking forward to this
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks...All though dont think will we be running that buy 1 get 2 free special....LOL
                      Jason Klein
                      Owner
                      Octane Nutrition
                      1202 South Santa Fe
                      Salina Ks 67401
                      785-493-8111
                      www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

Welcome aboard and good luck with the store! Like the site so far!

Comment

I'm from Topeka but living in Liberal right now. My fiance is staying in Salina tonight as a matter of fact. We travel through Salina when we visit her family in Nebraska. Any discount for members/friends from cl.com or bb.com? Either way, wer're passing through the last week of June to get married in Neb. July 7. I'll have to stop in and check out the store.

Comment

Thanks...All though dont think will we be running that buy 1 get 2 free special....LOL
                            Oh just the buy one get one free then, that is stilll a great Idea. You will be a great assest to this board then, and then you can have daily specials. Well help you run your buisness here. We will help you with the prices too, dont be afraid to ask for help, we will do whatever it takes to help you out.
                            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Welcome!!!
                              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Working...
                              X