Just blew the paycheck :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just blew the paycheck :/

Finally placed a supplement order, after lots and lots of thinking and changing of mind, etc.

About me:
    I've chewed tobacco for about 12 years. Filthy habit, but I quit July of this year. Up to July, I'd been getting back into shape, getting my diet in check.

Well, after quitting my nicotene habit, all of the fat loss that I was so proud of since January disappeared, and few extra pounds added on for good measure. But I'm still quit, damn it!

Oh, and I hurt my shoulder, too. I'm just now getting back into weights, very very slowly increasing, and never jerking the weights. I workout in my basement for gods sake, who am I trying to impress?!

My goals:
    1. Don't start chewing again! Stress really brings back the cravings.
    2. Lose weight. Have a hundred to lose, but of course won't be aiming for a hundred in the next month
    3. Keep gaining strength, without hurting my shoulder again. It's really prone to damage since the Army.

And now for the point of this post, the supps. This is what I've ordered:

1. Purple Wraath
    2. Green Mag
    3. Yellow nEuphoria
    4. Red Acid GEN 2
    5. Lipid FX
    6. Thermal Rage
    7. Elastamine -- have this already, and have started taking it
    8. Cissus RX -- have this already, and have started taking it

And I also have zip lock bags of home-capped bulk supps (not sure yet how I'm going to work these in--except for Acetyl L-Carnitine, I got them all for stress relief):
    1. Rhodiola Rosea 3%
    2. L-Tyrosine
    3. L-Theanine
    4. Ashwagandha 5%
    5. Acetyl L-Carnitine

I plan on doing fasted AM cardio. This is the plan:
    Wake up at 4:30 am, take a Thermal Rage. Mix up a scoop (or two?) of Purple Wraath. Go back to bed.
    At about 5:00 am, get up again, go downstairs, and ride at moderate pace for at least 1/2 an hour, sipping on Purple Wraath for duration.

I plan on lifting weights at night. This is the plan:
    At 7:00 pm, mix up scoop of PW (or two?) and GM.
    At 7:30 pm, take my PW/GM mixture. Maybe a Thermal Rage?
    At 8:00 pm, begin workout.

I lift 4 days a week, I plan on doing cardio for at least 4 days a week (Tivo has been recording a bunch of South Parks and other shows for the cardio).

Now, I need to fit in the RAGEN2 and LipidFX around my meals, probably traditional B'fast/Lunch/Dinner. I'm hoping these two supps, along with the Thermal Rage, will absolutely crush my appetite! I also eat a small healthy meal in between each of those.

I plan on eating roughly 2500 calories a day, but am unsure of what macros I should be shooting for...

The Yellow nEuphoria will hopefully help me feel, well, Euphoric I thought it might help with chew cravings, and junk food cravings. I'd use it only when things get really bad and I need some help--this being the insanity and eat-too-much season, and all!

That's the plan in a very generic nutshell.

What I'd love to hear, is some good recommendations on anything/everything about my plans.

Feedback, please, as the supps get here on Friday, woohoo!

And thanks for the samples of PW and GM, Controlled Labs! It made my supp decision easier

Originally posted by davejlowe
    Finally placed a supplement order, after lots and lots of thinking and changing of mind, etc.

About me:
    I've chewed tobacco for about 12 years. Filthy habit, but I quit July of this year. Up to July, I'd been getting back into shape, getting my diet in check.

Well, after quitting my nicotene habit, all of the fat loss that I was so proud of since January disappeared, and few extra pounds added on for good measure. But I'm still quit, damn it!

Oh, and I hurt my shoulder, too. I'm just now getting back into weights, very very slowly increasing, and never jerking the weights. I workout in my basement for gods sake, who am I trying to impress?!

My goals:
    1. Don't start chewing again! Stress really brings back the cravings.
    2. Lose weight. Have a hundred to lose, but of course won't be aiming for a hundred in the next month
    3. Keep gaining strength, without hurting my shoulder again. It's really prone to damage since the Army.

And now for the point of this post, the supps. This is what I've ordered:

1. Purple Wraath
    2. Green Mag
    3. Yellow nEuphoria
    4. Red Acid GEN 2
    5. Lipid FX
    6. Thermal Rage
    7. Elastamine -- have this already, and have started taking it
    8. Cissus RX -- have this already, and have started taking it

And I also have zip lock bags of home-capped bulk supps (not sure yet how I'm going to work these in--except for Acetyl L-Carnitine, I got them all for stress relief):
    1. Rhodiola Rosea 3%
    2. L-Tyrosine
    3. L-Theanine
    4. Ashwagandha 5%
    5. Acetyl L-Carnitine

I plan on doing fasted AM cardio. This is the plan:
    Wake up at 4:30 am, take a Thermal Rage. Mix up a scoop (or two?) of Purple Wraath. Go back to bed.
    At about 5:00 am, get up again, go downstairs, and ride at moderate pace for at least 1/2 an hour, sipping on Purple Wraath for duration.

I plan on lifting weights at night. This is the plan:
    At 7:00 pm, mix up scoop of PW (or two?) and GM.
    At 7:30 pm, take my PW/GM mixture. Maybe a Thermal Rage?
    At 8:00 pm, begin workout.

I lift 4 days a week, I plan on doing cardio for at least 4 days a week (Tivo has been recording a bunch of South Parks and other shows for the cardio).

Now, I need to fit in the RAGEN2 and LipidFX around my meals, probably traditional B'fast/Lunch/Dinner. I'm hoping these two supps, along with the Thermal Rage, will absolutely crush my appetite! I also eat a small healthy meal in between each of those.

I plan on eating roughly 2500 calories a day, but am unsure of what macros I should be shooting for...

The Yellow nEuphoria will hopefully help me feel, well, Euphoric I thought it might help with chew cravings, and junk food cravings. I'd use it only when things get really bad and I need some help--this being the insanity and eat-too-much season, and all!

That's the plan in a very generic nutshell.

What I'd love to hear, is some good recommendations on anything/everything about my plans.

Feedback, please, as the supps get here on Friday, woohoo!

And thanks for the samples of PW and GM, Controlled Labs! It made my supp decision easier
    Nice write up. You have it laid out pretty well. But why go back to bed after taking the PW and such? Could stretch in that time to get ready for the cardio. Also, I was gonna suggest the neuphoria for the cravings but you were on it, good call. I believe you should shoot for 40/40/20 on the macros, and tweak it from there (protein/carbs/fats layout). Other than that, interested to see what the diet would look like you'll be on. Good luck!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Well, I plan on mixing up the PW, then hitting snooze, so to speak. I'll be sipping it throughout the cardio session. I have amazingly bad sleep, so I probably won't be able to help myself from snoozing again. That's why I'm taking Thermal Rage before snoozing--in the hopes that it kicks in somewhat to help me wake up the 2nd time

BTW, stretching while cold has never really done much for me. All through college and the Army, the stretching just caused a bit of pain before my runs. Interesting, though, in Tae Kwon Do in the late 80's, they had us warming up quite a bit prior to beginning any stretching--guess they were progressive!

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it!

Originally posted by Spartan
      Nice write up. You have it laid out pretty well. But why go back to bed after taking the PW and such? Could stretch in that time to get ready for the cardio. Also, I was gonna suggest the neuphoria for the cravings but you were on it, good call. I believe you should shoot for 40/40/20 on the macros, and tweak it from there (protein/carbs/fats layout). Other than that, interested to see what the diet would look like you'll be on. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by davejlowe
        Well, I plan on mixing up the PW, then hitting snooze, so to speak. I'll be sipping it throughout the cardio session. I have amazingly bad sleep, so I probably won't be able to help myself from snoozing again. That's why I'm taking Thermal Rage before snoozing--in the hopes that it kicks in somewhat to help me wake up the 2nd time
        I've used similar strategies before with EC stack, and it worked to say the least.

Respect for breaking the habit too !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Respect for breaking the habit too !!
          Thanks, one of the tougher things I've done in my life (and stupider to have actually started in the first place).

I've now got a log going at bb.com.

There are a few CL products in it, but others as well.

Comment

Working...
          X