Broken bottle Green Bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken bottle Green Bulge

This might just be adding fuel to the fire, but here goes. I ordered 2 bottles of the GB with broken capsules. Got them Wed. and decided to open them and count them last night. I had a bottle previously with a few left over, so I figured I could get two whole bottles combined. Well, after I counted the pills, I came out with 302 capsules. I only found one broken one, so that left me with 1 complete bottle, and one bottle with 1 extra pill.

I haven't figured out where the powder came from in the other bottle, maybe a capsule was leaking or something. The bowl I poured them all into had very little powder in it when I put them all back in their bottles. So it was a hell of a deal. Good luck to everyone else buying them on Saturday, and thanks CL. I think even though I am only weighing between 170 and 175 right now, I am going to try dosing them at 7 a day to see what kind of results I get.
    Last edited by getbustered; 05-26-2006, 08:56 AM.

Originally posted by getbustered
    This might just be adding fuel to the fire, but here goes. I ordered 2 bottles of the GB with broken capsules. Got them Wed. and decided to open them and count them last night. I had a bottle previously with a few left over, so I figured I could get two whole bottles combined. Well, after I counted the pills, I came out with 302 capsules. I only found one broken one, so that left me with 1 complete bottle, and one bottle with 1 extra pill.

I haven't figured out where the powder came from in the other bottle, maybe a capsule was leaking or something. The bowl I poured them all into had very little powder in it when I put them all back in their bottles. So it was a hell of a deal. Good luck to everyone else buying them on Saturday, and thanks CL. I think even though I am only weighing between 170 and 175 right now, I am going to try dosing them at 7 a day to see what kind of results I get.
    its mystery powder it may have been an extra pill in there (above 150) that burst (or just leaked some of its contents) or it could have been extra creatine that wasnt "dusted" off of the capsules before bottling. either way, congrats on one hell of a deal.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

LUCKY I would stick with the 5 pill dose unless you weigh over 225
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Comment

yea i got broken bottles before and didnt have many broke, if any.

ps i took 5 caps at like 220 and got good results, i think 7 at 175 is overdoing it maybe?lol i would take 5 and get some bulk CEE for post workout to accompany it, <3

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            yea i got broken bottles before and didnt have many broke, if any.

ps i took 5 caps at like 220 and got good results, i think 7 at 175 is overdoing it maybe?lol i would take 5 and get some bulk CEE for post workout to accompany it, <3

Yeah, I took a bottle at 5 caps with bulk CEE post. I loved it, just thought I would do some experimentation and see what happened. I might even let one of my friends try a bottle, although they aren't the most dedicated bunch so it might be kind of a waste.

Comment

to the best of my knowledge:

more is not necessarily better with creatine. your body has a limit and once you fill that anything excess is pretty much unused

Comment

even when i was 252 i didn't take more than 5... you guys take a lot!
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

i did 5gb 3 wb and 6/4 on my intense fridays sometimes (when i hit legs/bis/tris/abs)

results were best at 5/3 - not much diff when i did 6/4
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 05-26-2006, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I used to lift on a 5-day split. I recently started a 5x5 program that is MWF; just trying to gain some strength and size. I thought about doing the 7 caps on preworkout days, then going with the 5 caps on off days or before cardio if I do any. I'll probably mess around with different combos and see how it goes. Got 311 pills to mess with. Woohoo!

Comment

Hey man, you got a good score

why don't you try saving them GB and take your bulk CEE after the gym?? I had a pretty all right response to taking plan CM powder after workouts in terms of recovery. Less bloating as well. Can't wait to order GB again

Comment

sounds good, how often do you have these kinda sales. interested in WB/GB stack.
                        You dont get results sitting outside

Comment

Originally posted by shaunzeh
                          sounds good, how often do you have these kinda sales. interested in WB/GB stack.

there'll be a broken bottle white blood sale coming up sometime soon.
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            there'll be a broken bottle white blood sale coming up sometime soon.
                            how much will the white blood cost? the same as Green Bulge? ... $10 i heard?

Comment

Originally posted by jono101
                              how much will the white blood cost? the same as Green Bulge? ... $10 i heard?

if it's 10 bucks it won't make it to the sale cuz i'll be snatchin' them up myself jk

i'm not sure on the price yet, but the white blood should be a little bit more expensive than the gb, but not by much.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                              X