To be sore or NOT to be sore!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be sore or NOT to be sore!!!

I was just wondering, after some workouts I dont feel sore the next day. Does this mean I didnt work hard enough? At the time, I could sware I did. But when I wake up, if I dont feel it I almost wanna go do the bodypart again to make up for it.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

are you taking PW?
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

This is a common misconception, just because you ae not sore does not mean you did not work hard enough. If you want the soreness back make some changes like the order you do exercises, reps, or use different exercises.

When I am powerlifting l train each body part 2x a week and never get sore, and that was befoe I ever took PW.

Comment

Lactic acid buildup was shown to not have anything to do with muscle breakdown or growth. But being sore the next day sure makes you feel like you worked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          are you taking PW?
          NAh not yet, I've been holdin off (even though I hear left and right about it), but right now Im takin so much I dont wanna overdue my supps. Im takin:
          Trac extreme (pre)
          GB (pre)
          RA2 (pre and later)
          GG (pre during and after)
          arginine (pre and after)
          glutamine (after and again after)
          flax/fish oil (daily)
          whey (daily)
          myozene (after 4x's a week)
          dopatech (growth hormone) (nightly)
          bcaa (pre and after)
          multi (daily)
          milk thistle (daily)

This seems like a long list of intake to me. I think most of it is simple health and muscle support, but its still not normal food absorbtion. So to add more makes me wonder "what would I do to myself"/
          Plus, what would PW have to do with me being sore and wondering if I worked hard enough?
          Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
            Plus, what would PW have to do with me being sore and wondering if I worked hard enough?
            Funny you ask

When I was on PW, I hardly ever was sore. I could have the heaviest of days, totally spent when I left the gym, and the next day I felt like I never lifted. Now, that I'm off of it (soon to be back on) I'm sore every day, the type of sore where you dont think you could lift again type sore.

Comment

sore is okay, OBLITERATED is not...

If you had a leg workout and can't sit on the toilet without screaming out in pain for the next 4 days, you've done too much.
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Hell sometimes when I take a gigantic shiat I cant sit for a few days, you think I pushed too hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                  Hell sometimes when I take a gigantic shiat I cant sit for a few days, you think I pushed too hard?

Probably tore that O-ring...

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    sore is okay, OBLITERATED is not...

If you had a leg workout and can't sit on the toilet without screaming out in pain for the next 4 days, you've done too much.
                    ^^^^

I tend to agree wit da big guy here

Comment

Working...
                    X