Hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

Whats up? Its been a while sinced I posted here plus its been a while since I used your supps... so I have some questions to review because for some reason my memory escapes me... ha. Well for your guys supp line I will be stacking WF, GM/GB, and Glycergrow. I bought the supps a few months back and used them a few times. However it is my second tub of GM. I'm fairly new to WF and Glycergrow. Well to recap I would like to run over the "times" to take them again if I wouldnt be a burden to you guys. I know this question has been asked a million time, so my apoligies.

Heres my line up (stack):

1. Multi - GNC Mega Mens Sports (will be getting another bottle of Orange Triad soon, love this stuff!)
    2. Fish Oil - Cheap Walmart Spring Valley, though its not horrible (Gonna get your guys Oximega cuz it looks and sounds great!)
    3. Glucosamine - Schiff Glucosamine plus MSM (Gotta get Orange Triad)
    4. Protein - ABB Pure Pro (or whatever I can get on wheycheap or whey2buy for the daily deal)
    5. Creatine - Green Mag/Green Bulge (AWESOME stuff!)
    6. N.O. - White Flood
    7. Glycergrow

ALSO i work on my diet, im not just all supps lol

Well hey thanks guys. Please take a look at my stack and tell me your opinions and also ill be looking for those "times" to take GM, WF, and GG.

Thanks a lot!

green mag + glycergrow= 1 hour - 45 minutes preworkout
    white flood= 30-20 minutes preworkout
    nice basics you got there bro that all youll really want to buy.
    focus on your diet always like you said though...
    stay motivated my friend! peace

Comment

Pretty much what carlos said bit Id try to take green mag about 30min pre workout. Its great that you are seeing the importance of multi vit and fish oil but next time try to stay clear for WalMart's Spring Valley brand. Its cheap and price and potency. Plu if im not mistaken, they dont go through the process of removing elements like lead, mercury and such. Just curious, what are your goals and what protein powder are you using? Things look great man
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Ok will do with the "times". Thanks a lot guys. Oh yeah I've been taking the multi/fish oil/and glucosamine for 2 yrs now. Well I guess that the walmart (spring valley) fish oil is actually pretty good as far as removing things. As far as potency im not a fan so thats why i plan on going with oximega. My goals are to gain, gain and gain lol. I'm a fullback for my college football team and I also want to get into cage fighting/mma. I started lifting at 140lbs 2 yrs ago (back in highschool. I was a WR/DB then) and now im sitting around 200lbs. For my protein I am using ABB Pure Pro (powder) for now. I've used many different brands in my time. I just try and go for the best bang for the buck. Heres a great video on protein http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKzriUEeEg. After watching this and also getting info from other sources I learned that all the ad crap isnt worth my money or time. I prefer NOW Whey Isolate (10lb bag). Really awesome deal for the quality of it, second is Isopure if I have the money. Feel free to ask as many questions as ya guys want and if ya want pics let me know. i dont take many but what i have ill throw em up

EDIT: Hey I was also wondering about the serving sizes I should be taking. The reason I bring this is up is cuz on my tub of WF it says to take 2 scoops and I would have 50 servings per tub. I went on BB.com and it said take 1 scoop and 50 servings per tub? What about GM and GG...?

So say prewo I would have 1 scoop GM, 1 scoop WF and 1-3 scoops GG all in one shake? What bout during and/or post?

Sorry guys lol
        Last edited by Mar91; 07-31-2010, 12:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to add

Comment

For timing, Carlos has it down. I would change 'er up, since I found this works best for me: taking GM and WF together (you can mix 'em together) 30 minutes pre-workout

And for how much WF you shoudl be taking, there's some trail and error involved. I find 1.75 scoops works best for me. For GM, one scoop. For GG, it can be 2 - 3 scoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Mar91 View Post
            EDIT: Hey I was also wondering about the serving sizes I should be taking. The reason I bring this is up is cuz on my tub of WF it says to take 2 scoops and I would have 50 servings per tub. I went on BB.com and it said take 1 scoop and 50 servings per tub? What about GM and GG...?

So say prewo I would have 1 scoop GM, 1 scoop WF and 1-3 scoops GG all in one shake? What bout during and/or post?

Sorry guys lol
            hey man, to answer your question about serving size... WF is now one scoop per serving suggestion, which would make your current tube 100 servings. Nothing change other than labeling. That is were your confusion is coming from when looking at the bb.com website. This happened not too long ago, so, you still have an 'old' label.

Comment

Oh alright well thanks a lot guys. Yesterday I had my meal and protein shake an hr pre and my other shake 30 mins pre and it consisted of 1 scoop GM, 1 scoop WF, 3 scoops GG. I felt focused, had a great swell and overall a great workout. I havnt taken GM in bout half a year, so taking it yesterday was great. Almost forgot how awesome it was haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
                hey man, to answer your question about serving size... WF is now one scoop per serving suggestion, which would make your current tube 100 servings. Nothing change other than labeling. That is were your confusion is coming from when looking at the bb.com website. This happened not too long ago, so, you still have an 'old' label.
                yup, why flood is suggested 1-2 scoops now since many do take only 1 scoop
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Well guys i'm bringing the thread back up with more questions. For a bit now I've been taking 1 scoop GM, 1 scoop WF, and 3 scoops GG all in ONE shake 30 mins prewo. For some reason I have been feeling very little effects if anything at all. So I decided to do more research and I found out that I should be taking the shake on an empty stomach/somewhat empty stomach. I was thinking how should I go about this? Have 1/2 cup white rice or a banana or something with the shake? ALSO, I dont think anyone answered my above question about taking GM, WF and GG all in ONE shake. Is this fine to do? Optimal?

And one last question. Do i need to cycle any of the supps whatsoever?

Comment

also if you guys wouldnt mind can u give me a detailed overview of what I should expect from each of these products. this would be HIGHLY appreciated!!!!
                    Last edited by Mar91; 08-24-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mar91 View Post
                      Well guys i'm bringing the thread back up with more questions. For a bit now I've been taking 1 scoop GM, 1 scoop WF, and 3 scoops GG all in ONE shake 30 mins prewo. For some reason I have been feeling very little effects if anything at all. So I decided to do more research and I found out that I should be taking the shake on an empty stomach/somewhat empty stomach. I was thinking how should I go about this? Have 1/2 cup white rice or a banana or something with the shake? ALSO, I dont think anyone answered my above question about taking GM, WF and GG all in ONE shake. Is this fine to do? Optimal?

And one last question. Do i need to cycle any of the supps whatsoever?
                      I havent heard of many people taking all 3 in one shake. GM and WF together is perfectly fine thought. I found for myself that spacing the serving of GG out before my workout worked great. I usually did 2sc 45min before workout and 2sc right when I get to the gym . Experiment for yourself and see. As far as what to eat, its recommended to eat something small. Many eat something like a granola bar. A bannana seems fine also. Try those changes to see if you feel any changes
                      Last edited by farmerson12; 08-24-2010, 04:19 PM.
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

Ok I'll give it a shot. Any others please post and as i asked above can someone tell me what i should be expecting from these products. i'm new to white flood and glycergrow but not green mag.

Comment

Make sure you are drinking a ton of water too!!!
                          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Oh yes I aim for around atleast 2 gals a day

Comment

Working...
                            X