Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these supps will be good for my cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think these supps will be good for my cut?

Hi guys, Well this is my first time posting on these forums , but i've been looking around the site for a while, and i was just wondering, since im about to go on a major cut,(30+ pounds) would these be ok supps to take? what im looking for is, to of course decrease my bodyfat (and i know its hard enough to to maintain your muscle while cutting, but i'd like to maintain, and maybe even go up some on gains, if possible, cause i need my str for next year football :P) anyways the supps are:

Purple Wraath
    Red Acid Gen 2
    Blue up Stim Free
    (other supps ill be on are Green Tea, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, and Multiviatmins)

Im about to order these, just making sure, once again thatd it be ok to be on all 3 of them on the same time, and if this stack would really benefit me? if anyone else has some suggestions, please post them, im trying to stay away from ephedra, and cafenie. Thanx,

John B.
    Last edited by John B.; 11-18-2006, 04:53 AM.

Originally posted by John B.
    Hi guys, Well this is my first time posting on these forums , but i've been looking around the site for a while, and i was just wondering, since im about to go on a major cut,(30+ pounds) would these be ok supps to take? what im looking for is, to of course decrease my bodyfat (and i know its hard enough to to maintain your muscle while cutting, but i'd like to maintain, and maybe even go up some on gains, if possible, cause i need my str for next year football :P) anyways the supps are:

Purple Wraath
    Red Acid Gen 2
    Blue lab Stim Free
    (other supps ill be on are Green Tea, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, and Multiviatmins)

Im about to order these, just making sure, once again thatd it be ok to be on all 3 of them on the same time, and if this stack would really benefit me? if anyone else has some suggestions, please post them, im trying to stay away from ephedra, and cafenie. Thanx,

John B.
    Welcome to the forum !

That looks solid, especially if you feel that your appetite / cravings are usually a issue when cutting. Definately keep us updated on your progress !!

Comment

Hey, thank you for the welcome, and the reply. Although i have another question about a supp i posted, Blue up, i read about it and it said do not take if obese, do you think id be save taking it? i weigh 248-250.
      Last edited by John B.; 11-18-2006, 04:55 AM.

Comment

good luck on the 30-pound cut ... that would make for one awesome transformation ... you should keep a log
        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
          good luck on the 30-pound cut ... that would make for one awesome transformation ... you should keep a log

Yea, thats what i plan on doing, i had a log before when i cut down to 260-240, but i stupidly Threw some cheat days in there, and before you know it i started eating junk again, and gained back 10 pounds, but yea, im going to start another one when i start cutting again, and for the supps, i think im only going to be taking purple wraath.

Comment

John,

Just noticed that you are 16.... at that age I would stick to the basics:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showp...3&postcount=12

Comment

yeah at 16 I'd definately avoid the blue up and probably the red acid.

The rest of it I can't see being a big deal to take. I'm not a doctor though so who knows.

Comment

J - don't get discouraged if you have a cheat meal. If you're slowly trying to get off junk food, it'll be hard. Your body will crave it badly to begin with. I speak from experience with Pepsi. I use to drink it like it was water but had to ween off it and have lost about 5 pounds since and changing my diet a little. I'll still toss one in once in a while but try to go diet instead but I listen to my body and that will be the easiest way to drop junk food. When you crave, have something small but with something healthy as well and slowly portion out the junk till it's no longer wanted by your body. I can walk by junk food now and it actually makes me sick to look at it, except Pepsi. Still working on it a day at a time. Good luck!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

I actually have a whole cheat day once a week when I'm cutting (last year I shed 60lbs for my comp) I just focus on eating high fats to spike my thyroid into action. If the rest of diet is in check it's not a problem to have a cheat meal/day once a week. At your age you shouldn't need many supps, you can take the multi, the fish/flax oil, your protein, even the green tea caps. For sure you should stay away from the Red Acid and Blue Up. You may take Purple Wraath as it is amino acids and not harmful. The main thing will be to have your diet completely in check and your training on point. Remember it's the consistency that gets things done, it's hard but it's worth it. Good Luck.
                  - Millennium Sport Technologies Sponsored Athlete -

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
                  Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Well, when i receive my supps (monday) im going to start my new diet Tuesday, and ill be taking, green tea extract, fish oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamins, Syneburn, and Purple wraath. Hopefully, since i only have around 180lbs of lean mass on me, id be TRYING to eat atleast 200grams of protein a day, cause i know when cutting its easy to loose muscle and strength, which is something im REALLY trying to avoid. Hopefully thats a part where the Purple Wraath comes in to. ANyways right now im just trying to find a good diet, i mean i know carb cycling days are good, but im trying to find the best diet to cut fat of course, but also to as much of muscle and strength i can. thanx

John B.

Comment

Well, when i receive my supps (monday) im going to start my new diet Tuesday, and ill be taking, green tea extract, fish oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamins, Syneburn, and Purple wraath. Hopefully, since i only have around 180lbs of lean mass on me, id be TRYING to eat atleast 200grams of protein a day, cause i know when cutting its easy to loose muscle and strength, which is something im REALLY trying to avoid. Hopefully thats a part where the Purple Wraath comes in to. ANyways right now im just trying to find a good diet, i mean i know carb cycling days are good, but im trying to find the best diet to cut fat of course, but also to as much of muscle and strength i can. thanx

John B.
                      Carb cycling is good, but it isn't for everyone

Comment

You may want to check out a more extreme diet than carb cycling if you have along way to go and a higher BF%. It can yeild faster results and with minimal muscle lose until you geet down to around 18% BF then you may need to be more carfeul with carbs around WO and such.

Check out this board if you get the chance: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/forums/index.php
                        "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

thanx alot, and i will definitely check that site out. Im not that sure as wether to cut or not, cause right now (like i said im 250lbs) im playing linemen for my football team, and i just went down to a college (NC state about a week ago) and talked to the head coach, and watched them play, trained with them watched them warm up etc etc, and he said that if i kept my grades up, it'd be no prob for me to get a full ride scholarship to there, so i have a year and a half, to see what i can do with my weight... i want to get down to atleast 220, with muscle. again thanx alot for that site.

Comment

thanx alot, and i will definitely check that site out. Im not that sure as wether to cut or not, cause right now (like i said im 250lbs) im playing linemen for my football team, and i just went down to a college (NC state about a week ago) and talked to the head coach, and watched them play, trained with them watched them warm up etc etc, and he said that if i kept my grades up, it'd be no prob for me to get a full ride scholarship to there, so i have a year and a half, to see what i can do with my weight... i want to get down to atleast 220, with muscle. again thanx alot for that site.
                            State is a lot of fn from what I hear. If you are playing ball at that level you may want to consider not cutting to drastically.
                            "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

well.. i got one LAST question, do you guys think i should take Basic Cuts? Its for a AWSOME price http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html do you think adding it in with the supps im going to be already taking (Purple Wraath, Green tea extract, multi viatmin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, SyneBurn) would hurt? Is it safe for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X