Blue Up Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up Review

First of all i have tried White Flood, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, and Purple Intrain and they are all awesome! I have been taking blue up for a week and i have to say its amazing, It reduced my recovery time alot. Normally i would be sore the next day, and its not the case here. Also my libido skyrocketed.
    Blood work showed i have low test, and can feel a difference just after a week of taking it. Although the first time i took two it made me feel sick because of the stimulants, so make sure you take it with food or buy the stim-free.

Nice
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

The one product I really want to try, but alas...im not old enough for it to be truly effective yet.

Comment

it might not help you as much as a 50 year old but it will still help you bc it inhibits shbg. Im 17 by the way.

Comment

Are you taking it cajun?
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

yup

Comment

Bud youre way too young to be taking it. Your body's test production is above normal at your age. There is no need to be taking it. It can cause your levels of test to get screwed up
              CFD

Comment

Originally posted by cajun897 View Post
                Blood work showed i have low test, and can feel a difference just after a week of taking it.

Comment

Then you need to see a doctor. If bloodwork is showing that low of test levels, you have problem(s) that Blue up wont fix. For someone older and having low test issues, thats understandable. But you naturally should be leaking test from your pores(btw exaggeration) at your age. If you are being honest then get to your doctor.
                  CFD

Comment

ok its low but not low enough to be put for HRT

Comment

How did you find out about your low levels?
                      CFD

Comment

blood test
                        total testosterone = 350ng/dl
                        he said its not low but i read thats really borderline especially for my age

Comment

Working...
                        X