Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about my fat loss plan.

AM

Wake up and take two CL Reduction AM tabs. 30 minutes later I eat breakfast which usually consist of eggs and toast or breakfast biscuits. Following that I usually take a calcium/vitamin D supplement, NOW Liver Detoxifier, Green Tea/Hoodia supp, Centrum multi, fish/flaxseed/borage oil supp. This is usually washed down with 2% milk and 1 scoop of Lipotropic protein.

Lunch usually consist of subway or something low in fat and not very calorie rich.

PM

Usually workout around 7:30 PM that night, preworkout includes two controlled lab blue up tabs followed by Purple Wrath taken before and during the workout. Workout consist of a lot of reps and multiple sets with at least thirty minutes of cardio and I do this roughly five days a week. Post workout is two scoops of Lipotropic protein followed by CL Reduction PM tabs.

See the thing I want to know is specifics on my calorie intake level. I'm 23 and weigh roughly 265 with most of this weight (30 pounds or so) being put on after I finished school. I would say right now I have cut my intake down to about 2000 calories a day including the calories I get from taking Lipotropic. At this weight and age what should my calorie intake be if I'm concerned with fat loss. My work out is very generalized and I tend to work most muscle groups every day since I never really load them down with heavy weight. I know their has to be some way to improve what I'm doing just not sure what.

Just make sure youre taking in quality calories, small meal every 2 1/2-3 hours. And you have to burn more cals than you are taking in to lose fat. If I read correctly, it says you work each muscle every day? I would personally go with a 4 or 5 day split, splitting the body groups up and having their own day so you can focus on them. Just keep track of everything you eat so you can see what works and what doesnt, and exactly how many cals your taking in.

Comment

do you only eat those 3 meals? u should break up ur meals in 6-8 n keep them small and under the 2000calorie mark. try more cardio as well, the more cardio you do the more weight you will lose. also you dont need the BLUE UP as that is a test booster and like you said your not doing heavy weights and your not looking to put on that mass.

Comment

Working...
      X