Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs

How many egg whites/whole eggs do you guys usually eat a day? I'm on a bulk and not sure what is a good number.
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

I eat 6 egg whites + 2 whole eggs every morning.

Comment

I eat 1.5 cups of eggbeaters, which is about 6 eggs
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I eat anywhere from 4-8 egg whites in a day. I don't eat whole eggs.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

usually 10 eggwhites some days I just can't hack the taste and do what ddawg does 6 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs.

Comment

I had 3 whole eggs and 4 whites this morning. I've done 5 whole eggs every morning before... then I couldn't take eating that many egg yolks.

Comment

10 whites, 2 whole

Comment

6 WHOLE EGGS PER DAY...those that think the yokes are bad are idiots...

Comment

4 whole eggs in the morning
                  blood.faith.loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                    6 WHOLE EGGS PER DAY...those that think the yokes are bad are idiots...
                    high cholesterol in each, yup, idiots....
                    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                      high cholesterol in each, yup, idiots....
                      Actually some of the more recent studies are showing that the dietary cholesterol in egg yolks doesn't effect blood cholesterol levels. But Scientists have been back and forth over this issue for the past 30 years or so so who honestly knows. Idiots was kind of a harsh statement, but to each his own.

I hard boil my eggs (all 70 of them) for the week every Sunday then peel them and put the egg whites into containers for each day with a little water and rice vinegar. I hate yolks when they're hardboiled. I can't stand the texture or taste. My dogs love them though so they get a treat. I hard boil them cuz I don't have time to cook before I go to work so I do all my prep work for my meals on Sunday while watching the game or a movie. On the weekends though I'll have em sunny side up and I'll eat a couple of the yolks.

Regardless of the fact that I don't think they raise blood cholesterol levels, I'm still watching my daily fat intake.

Comment

the whole egg is great eat it all down...cant harm u guys honestly its great shit in it...but thats comming from a naturopath view but its true

Comment

For breakfast does 5 whole eggs, one cup uncooked oatmeal, and a banana seem decent?
                          "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
                          "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Comment

Originally posted by glb
                            For breakfast does 5 whole eggs, one cup uncooked oatmeal, and a banana seem decent?

hiya im a total new guy but how do you eat one cup uncooked oatmeal and why not cook it
                            Current LOGS
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
                            http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
                            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

I think he meant one cup uncooked, but after its cooked he eats it.
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X