Little Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Help

Hey everyone, I'm new to controlled labs and could use some help. I haven't used any of the supplements, but every review i have heard and read have been out of this world. I am going to the Dominican Republic for spring break in March and I am looking to do some serious cutting. I was wondering if picking up some Reduction would be a good way to start along with the modifications I am making in my diet and workout. Thanks a lot!

REDuction and Purple Wraath would be great.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by spartanslax29 View Post
      Hey everyone, I'm new to controlled labs and could use some help. I haven't used any of the supplements, but every review i have heard and read have been out of this world. I am going to the Dominican Republic for spring break in March and I am looking to do some serious cutting. I was wondering if picking up some Reduction would be a good way to start along with the modifications I am making in my diet and workout. Thanks a lot!
      IMO Reduction, PW & BG.

Comment

I would agree with bull.dogz and Anaconda. REDuction, PW and BG would be great, but try to get the diet in check first.

Comment

Working...
        X