orange triad side effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange triad side effect

just started ot 3 days ago and ever since i have experienced diarhea (sp).everything else is great...energy and joints,but pooping WAY too much. not sure if this is suppost to happen the first few days or not because of the digestion formula.. nothing has changed in my diet and im drinking plenty of water.Also i have no stomach upset just lower cramps. thanks in advance for your help

I've never heard of that happening...how are you dosing it?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

2+2+2

Comment

Try taking only 2 a day and work your way up. Perhaps you are just really sensitive to it and need to let your system adjust.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thats probably it...had the same issue with green mag when taking to much.

Comment

and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ryanmc View Post
              and thank you
              No problem...keep us posted on how it works out.

Comment

getting better but now im scared to take anymore lol

Comment

Have you ever been on supps before? Maybe you're super sensitive to supps, just a thought.

Comment

If this continues, try taking a reg multi like Oneaday, Centrum, or somethin like that doesnt target your digestive system directly. If your symptoms continue, then its something more than being sensitive to the product. If it stops, then you may need to stop using it for your sake. I love CL but if something is given me digestive problems, Im not taking it
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

the "digestive problems" have stopped and i am taking two a day..i plan on upping the dose if this works out. a little bug was going around here and other people i know had similar symptoms. i have a long history with supps and i have had good luck with most.time will tell and thanks for all your help

Comment

Well glad it passed. Hope it works out for you.
                        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                        CFD

Comment

Taking 3 two times a day and no problems here. Drinking lots of water and taking with meals as suggested. Glow in the dark pee FTW!

Comment

Working...
                          X