Cutting Diet Help Please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting Diet Help Please!!

Hey guys, i am going to be starting a cut here in the next few weeks as i am unhappy with me weight. 245 @ 6 ft. I have pretty high body fat and wanna lower that. Can someone put together a diet for me. I dont have a set one right now. A few road blocks...

1) I am in High School so any meal i eat between 8-3 will have to be something i can keep in my locker or book bag.
    2) I gain weight pretty easily so i know im going to have to stay strict.
    3) Im plan on lift at around 4 PM
    4) Also can someone help me with a cardio schedule.

Thanks ahead of time.

the best diet is healthy eating, its more of a nutritional lifestyle than a diet plan, don't be fooled by marketing BS.

Comment

Meal 1 7:30 AM: 4 Whole eggs
      Meal 2 10:00 AM: Peanut butter and Banana Sandwhich
      Meal 3 12:20 PM: Tuna Sandwich with Rice...or Chicken Breasts with Rice (Whatever i Feel like that day)
      Meal 4 2:00 PM: Protein Bar with Protein Shake
      Workout 4:00 PM
      Meal 5 Post Workout around 6:00 PM: High Protein Meal with little carbs. Green Veggie and Fruit.
      Meal 6 9:00 PM Before bed: Casein Shake.

Is this a good diet for cutting? I just made it up and wanna see how close i get to a good one. Please critic.

Comment

Originally posted by True74Seneca419 View Post
        Meal 1 7:30 AM: 4 Whole eggs
        Meal 2 10:00 AM: Peanut butter and Banana Sandwhich
        Meal 3 12:20 PM: Tuna Sandwich with Rice...or Chicken Breasts with Rice (Whatever i Feel like that day)
        Meal 4 2:00 PM: Protein Bar with Protein Shake
        Workout 4:00 PM
        Meal 5 Post Workout around 6:00 PM: High Protein Meal with little carbs. Green Veggie and Fruit.
        Meal 6 9:00 PM Before bed: Casein Shake.

Is this a good diet for cutting? I just made it up and wanna see how close i get to a good one. Please critic.
        On meal one, up your protein. 4 eggs is about 24g of protein. Not enough. Try either 2 more eggs(at least), a glass of skim milk(bout 8g of protein), or add on Kelloggs Special K protein. It has 10g of protein and a safe amount of multigrain carbs. Add that with some skim milk and you are good. Peanut butter has good fats but the amount of peanut butter you would have to eat to get adequate amount of protein is alot. Try either(low-carb protein bar, RTD protein drink, or some turkey jerky). Id say one bannana is ok. they are considered complex(slow-digesting) carb but they contain fructose. SoMeal three so perty good. Meal 4, you dont need both a protein shake and bar. Just one. You want about 25g of protein and id say at least 10 and no more than 25g of carbs. Now on those carbs, if you pick a protein bar, make sure it is multigrain or says complex carbohydrates in the ingredients. Complex carbs are good(too an point, simple(fast-digesting)carbs are bad! Post workout sounds good! Now between post workout and Meal 6, you want to get a meal in. Try one similar to your meal 3. And of course meal 6 is perfect. You should be fine there bro. Carbs that you want to stay around are: multigrain bread(no white, none), sweet potatoes(no marshmallows), veggies, fruit(to over indulge). And protein: lean meat(skinless chicken, turkey, fish lean beef(no more than 80% fat), skim milk, cottage cheese, whey protein isolate or Golden Gains. and water and homeade tea should be the only thing you should drink. You can get results bro just stay with your diet and dont slack off. So many people in this country want to lose weight so what they do is get a fat burner, do all cardio, and drink diet soda and limit there carbs and fat to 0. 3 weeks later they slack off. Dont be them! If you stay dedicated you will reach your goal. If you are lookin for a workout program, look around and see what other people are doing. If you havent really worked out before then take it easy. If you have any other questions just ask. Good luck!
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

hi

thanks for your post
          embroidered
          1000 GB internal hard drive
          Sata Hard Drive

Comment

Working...
          X