Green Bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge

I just order some from wheycheap for a friend of mine, hes loves CL supps. I was just wondering if any of you lady have tried Green Bulge? I never taken a creatine product besides whats in a NO product. I was debating if I should try it myself. Any feed back would be appreciated.
    Last edited by cocopuffs; 05-23-2009, 10:43 PM.

I use Green Bulge and love it. I have never had any bloating on Green Bulge or Green Magnitude. If you prefer powder than try the Green Magnitude....taste awesome. Either way you can't go wrong.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks for the respond. I am going to keep the bottle of GB and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by cocopuffs View Post
        Thanks for the respond. I am going to keep the bottle of GB and try it.
        Awesome, what part of Daygo ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          Awesome, what part of Daygo ?

South San Diego, Imerial Beach. I live a block away from the beach.

Comment

Nice! I live in redondo beach (part of the year) Across the street from the beach.

Comment

Nice ! I lived in La Mesa... liked La Jolla shores (and Mission)

Comment

Originally posted by suman78
                what is green bulge dear my friend. pls let me discuss in this topic. i have no guidence for this.
                my friend dear. this is same question my woman ask, when i wear green spandex pants. i can give guidence on my green bulge dear friend. if so you want to.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Green Bulge is the most advanced matrix of Creatine Volumizer to reach the market. magnesium creatine chelate Combines patented creatine ester, creatine ethyl create synergies. Magnesium creatine chelate has been shown in clinical studies, the resistance increased significantly after only 2 weeks of use.
                  excessive sweating

Comment

Working...
                  X