Cee, Pw, Gg, Glutamine - Rtd Shakes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cee, Pw, Gg, Glutamine - Rtd Shakes??

ive read the creatine FAQ but still a question.... i was thinking pre-mix my supplements and bottle & fridge them for use later...like a day or two later. Just makes it alot easier for me to have RTD supplements sitting in the fridge at work as well as home. Question is... how long would creatine in gatorade last - bottled and chilled before it goes bad? Same question for PW, GG, Glutamine as well. I know protein would be fine so so far ive only got that. But would like glutamine in the protein shake and maybe cee for post workout shakes.
    Looking for a reply from the knowledgabe pu.

Hours? ...MAYBE. Days? I wouldn't think so.

Comment

damn. could anyone give me a product specific list. e.g. cee - 12 hours, pw - 6 hours...or watever.

Comment

Could I ask why you need to mix them so early???

I bring a film case with me with the powders already in there, if I'm on the go...that way I can open it up, dump it in and be on my way.

Comment

just alot easier man. convenience. Thinking back i had best results when i had RTD shakes with me on the go. The film case thing sounds really good. Just to make the supplements the night b4 and fridge them is great convenience for me more so because i add gatorade, sometimes want milk and sometimes water.

Comment

I think this is generally a bad idea... There are simple ways to transport your supps, whether they be powders or pills. Like RR suggested, use something like a small film case (BRILLIANT!) or a small empty vitamin bottle and whatnot.

Comment

I agree with the film case, great idea. Most of the beef***** I see at my gym have some sort of small tupperware container (similar to film case) that they mix everything in and pound it back post workout.

Wouldnt it be easier just to mix all powders, and then find a drinking fountain?

Edit - HOLY ROFLERCOPTERS!!!1! it blanked out c.a.k.e.s hahhahah
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I use small baggies or containers for my powders then mix it once I am ready to use it. Creatine starts to break down in liquid after only a short time, hence the reason why the seriums and liquid creatines are bunk.

Comment

alright. i guess i'll only do it with protein powder then. any knowledge about GG or PW breakdown time?

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                    alright. i guess i'll only do it with protein powder then. any knowledge about GG or PW breakdown time?
                    I think that PW is somewhere around 7 hours or so and GG who knows since it doesn't dissolve. I remember something about protein about protein powder degradation when mixed and stored for long periods of time but again it escapes me right now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sethva]I agree with the film case, great idea. Most of the beef***** I see at my gym have some sort of small tupperware container (similar to film case) that they mix everything in and pound it back post workout.
                      /QUOTE]

I must admit I feel kinda funny have people look at me digging into the ole gym back pulling out GG and taking a shot then opening up the ole tupperware dish and pouring the post workout cocktail into the shaker. People look at me like I am crazy or something but it does work and is a helluva lot cheaper than those damn drinks at the front counter. And if you are worried about what people are thinking than piss on em is what I say!

Liquid creatine sucks arce.
                      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

ive read the creatine FAQ but still a question.... i was thinking pre-mix my supplements and bottle & fridge them for use later...like a day or two later. Just makes it alot easier for me to have RTD supplements sitting in the fridge at work as well as home. Question is... how long would creatine in gatorade last - bottled and chilled before it goes bad? Same question for PW, GG, Glutamine as well. I know protein would be fine so so far ive only got that. But would like glutamine in the protein shake and maybe cee for post workout shakes.
                        Looking for a reply from the knowledgabe pu.
                        Simply put, I wouldn't do this. in fact I wouldn't take glutamine at all... consider something like GABA instead.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Simply put, I wouldn't do this. in fact I wouldn't take glutamine at all... consider something like GABA instead.
                          ive got GABA. havent taken it in AGES tho. almost considered taking it preworkout today but didnt wanna fall off to sleep at gym :P

..i usually just take it at nite..when i remember.

Comment

ive got GABA. havent taken it in AGES tho. almost considered taking it preworkout today but didnt wanna fall off to sleep at gym :P

..i usually just take it at nite..when i remember.
                            I would give GABA a try immediately pre-workout (increasing dosage gradually / weekly) if you don't like the results.... you can blame me personally

GymBuff's log:
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=928060

The theory:
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=858973

Comment

Took my GABA preworkout today and did not get sleepy at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X