CL Sample Pack review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Sample Pack review

Hello all I am new to bodybuilding and just tried my CL sample pack for the first time. I will do my best to review these products as I am new to bodybuilding (just started Nov.1). I am 5'9" and 214 lbs and trying to cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. Woke up today around eight and had a whey protein shake to startoff. Then about 30 minutes later I took Green mag...not a big apple fan however the product dissolved instantly and tasted ok...waited about 15 minutes and took the White Flood tablets( all eight of them)...my God how do you take this product every day...had a hard time swallowing those huge pills but I go them down(maybe I need the powder)..off to the gym...I had mixed up my purple wrath in a shaker bottle and took it to the gym with me... Began my normal workout and everything was fine until about 20-30 minutes into the workout I began to tingle all over...I guess the WF was kicking in....boy did it kick in...I hit almost every personal record on each piece of equipment I used...The bench presses were awesome more weight and reps than ever....squats...unbelievable....shoulder presses the same reaction....now I am really tingling all over and gulping the purple wrath...sweating profusely I thought I was gonna explode!!! Finished the workout with 35 minutes of cardio (I usually do 25 minutes) and still had energy to do more in the gym so I did some additional leg presses just for fun.. I felt that the combination of the CL products (GM, WF, PW) definitely had an effect on my focus, my energy and my mood. As I write this article I am still tingling...a weird feeling at first but once I got into it it actually was a nice feeling....Thanks to Controlled Labs for the free sups and I will definitely be ordering these products...I plan on trying the REDuction sample tomorrow ao I will post my comments tomorrow...tahts all for now as I tingle some more......mmmm...nice feeling

Glad to hear you had an awesome workout. The tingles came from the Beta-Alinine in that purple drank aka PW. You might want to review your goals. You cannot workout to gain mass and loss fat effectivly. Repartioning is the best way to go with that route. What is your overall lifting experience? And welcome to CL.

Edit...I have not tried the tablets but WF drink is awesome and a better more economical.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
    X