Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reality check & scare lol im spacing out big time

Ok haha first off,
    i became more health aware while i was in Japan and started to eat very healthy over there, when i came back to australia i tried to keep it going.

Since junk food is cheaper then normal food i decided to go on this Ultra slim diet while working out and im about to purchase supplements but my cash is tight. And now it has made it abit more tougher but im sure i can pull through it but it has now kicked into my head that my mother has diabetes type2 and high blood pressure and im sure its passing down onto me so im kinda spacing out haha newho.

now after skimming over your diet&fat loss forums i found this site http://www.bmi-calculator.net/

im a big size guy with a huge shoulders i used to play football and now i used the BMI calculator and it says im obese type 2? and i may die?

ive dropped too 1800 cal a day and probly even less then that..
    i have 2 shakes a day and one proper meal for dinner and have piece of fruit through the day and have kept up my water intake since i buy 4Litre bottles of water..

i plan to work out 5 to 6 times a week mostly 30mins - 1hr cardio and probly twice a week i will do lower body and upper body resistance training? is that what you call it?

i want to seriously shred down to 85kg and then bulk back up in muscle mass
    im 180cm tall (sorry metric user here not imperial) and currently 115kg i think probly abit less now since i been on this diet..is there anything im doing wrong?

oh im currently on dyma burn extreme given to me by my sister, should i stop taking it?

oh final question sorry to be so noobish.. if i was to purchase supplements off you guys at controlled labs what should i get?

sorry for the long read..

many thanks

Tas

any advice is good advice is what i believe so please feel free to comment anyone/everyone
    Last edited by Gaara88; 10-23-2006, 10:35 PM.
    Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

why are you only eating 1800 cals a day....

Comment

that a bad thing? haah

i wanted to shred down my quickly while mix with cardio
      Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

Comment

you lift too right?

here's pu's dynamite thread to get you started...
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1426

Comment

yup..

i do abt 2 or 3 times a week of compound resistance thingy weight things training
          Space cowboy!

Comment

methinks pu needs to come in and give you a hand

Comment

if thats ok with him haha i would need a good beating!
              Space cowboy!

Comment

well in the meantime you can write out your training program and current diet here and we'll see if he can help you tweak it.

Comment

aiight

well

meal 1: ultra slim shake

meal 2: piece of fruit & thin slice of ham

meal 3: decent salad + 2 thin slice of meat (either chicken or ham)

meal 4: piece of fruit

meal 5: 1 small bowl of basmati rice + meat/vegies + miso soup with tofu

Im out of that ultra slim thingy and depending what you guys say i may not buy it.

Water intake;

2.5 - 3.5 ltr depend how hot the day is

workouts;

aiming for 5 - 6 days a week of cardio - rowing and walking
                  2 days a week will be compound resistance weight training(is that correct? im a noob when it comes to the gym name thingies) a day for lower body and the other day for upper body..
                  7th day will be rest day ( or should it be more cardio?)

Supplements;

Dyma burn extreme- Ephedra free verison
                  5lb protein powder
                  (both supplements was given to me)

thanks for taking time out to look at this
                  Last edited by Gaara88; 10-25-2006, 02:30 AM.
                  Space cowboy!

Comment

sorry to bother ya'z but what you guys think?

bad? way off? go sit in the corner? hahaha
                    Space cowboy!

Comment

I would think more protein. Instead of how many slices of meat, keep track by how many ounces or grams. Kitchen scales are usually pretty cheap and come in very handy to figure out just how much food you're actually eating. If it were me even though I love the flavor of basmati rice over brown, I'd switch to brown rice plus keep track of how much in weight or cups or ml.

Bump the water intake up to around 4-8 ltr

pu or sct could probably give you better advice but the diet but those things stand out the most to me.

Comment

Pu can do a far better job then I can, but allow me to give my two cents. Here are some foods you should be choosing from:

Protein
                        -Eggs
                        -Tuna
                        -Chicken
                        -Whey
                        -1% or Skimmed Milk
                        -Steak
                        -Turkey
                        -Fish (Halibut, Salmon, etc)

Carbs
                        -Oatmeal!
                        -100% Whole Wheat Bread
                        -Brown Rice
                        -Fruit
                        -Vegetables

Fats
                        -Peanut Butter
                        -Fish Oil
                        -Flax

This is just a quick list, wouldn't want to go too crazy on the carbs and fruit. I would build your diet around foods like these! Hope that helps bro.
                        Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Working...
                        X