Dallas68's suddenly cutting himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas68's suddenly cutting himself!

hey guys on holiday in 50 days give or take.
    so naturally i want to be leaner so that i dont kick myself for feeling like shit when i get to the beach.
    lol.
    in the past i never really had a goal i usually cut for a month and then carried on bulking. but now that im going to be a little bit more naked in december im feeling like i have to really focus now.
    im going on 16th december which means around 55 days given today. i have been eating pretty clean for three days now.

tuna, chicken, meats, loads of water ( 1 gallon ) and still ever present intense training is the recipe so far. i am not on any stims or etc. i have not started cardio yet.

this is nearly two months. i am thinking of sticking to a tuna,chicken diet pretty much with WW bread stuck in there earlier in the day for energy and to satisfy cravings.

im not sure on cardio, if i get into it i can easily do an hour of it.
    just any advice?, i drink tea sometimes ( green tea etc )
    i know there are stickies but given my situation any help that could be very helpful would be appreciated lol...

according to www.sportfoodmart.com i am 16% BF. if possible i want to get to around 10-12? any truth in this number?
    Last edited by Dallas68; 10-22-2006, 11:59 AM.

hmmmm. okie dokie...

here is my diet from today's day. tell me what you think it may not be the best but thats why i am putting it down. note the protein bars i never usually have.

morning
    -protein bar

school
    -tuna,tomato,cottage cheese
    -chicken,avocado

squash after school
    -protein bar
    -kelloggs bar

home
    -slept ( bad i know )
    -woke up 4 hours later

supper
    -chicken,carrots

...not as much as i eat as usual yet the chicken at school was a huge amount. plus its so damn hot...well now you can tell me i ate like a leper. but apparently i need 2500 cals a day. so i need to try work that out.

Comment

goodluck hun!! eat something better in the morning please you already know that!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        goodluck hun!! eat something better in the morning please you already know that!
        thanks.
        hehe as i say i usually don't have the protein bars at my disposal so now they finished...

( note the fat burner i have recently bought suppresses appetite. )

today had

tuna,cottage cheese,avocado when i got to school ( had fat burner caps in morning, then i got stuck into my work in morning so didn't eat )
        then
        one protein bar ( last one )
        then
        kelloggs bar
        played squash.. ( i get MAJORLY competitive and forget about food )
        then
        had a ton of chicken my mom made for me.
        then
        more chicken

on paper does not sound liek much but the portions are pretty good .
        Last edited by Dallas68; 11-02-2006, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X