Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing AI

hey guys,

we have a new member by the name of Crowler who is the owner of the website anabolic innovations.

No, i'm not affiliated in any way with them, but since using his products, I feel the obligation to introduce to the rest of you guys his quality line up..

The protein flavors he has are second to none.. Very easy to mix in water, and tastes great. He has a sample pack that comes with all the flavors, 2 servings per flavor.. I grabbed it in a hurry and everything tasted awesome.. We are talking PEANUT BUTTER, MOCHA MUDSLIDE, PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE, RASPBERRY, MANGO... all the good stuff that isn't so plain like the chocolate and vanilla we are so used to..

Also something of interest would be the freaking cookie mix.. I just went through a pound of it and let me tell ya, i'm hooked.. I tried a batch before, and it turned out shitty, so I was a little disappointed.. However, it turned out that I just didn't know a damn thing about cooking.. ... THis time, I cooked it right and it was moist, smooth, and great tasting!!!!

Lastly, CYCLE SUPPORT is their new product.. Anyone who uses AAS and prohormones need to check out this complete all-in-1 product to protect themselves from the damaging effects of these things.. I dont' use them so I can't comment on the quality of this product..

www.anabolicinnovations.com

You guys know me and know my face is all over the place, on and off the net. I would not recommend someone who I don't highly recommend..

don't eat too many cookies punks...

after you try these products, make sure you come and say "thank you john..." oh.. and booty, you can thank me too with some creativity jk
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    it turned out that I just didn't know a damn thing about cooking..
    http://technologyorgasm.com/upload/oreowned.jpg

Comment

WOAH wait a minute hold da phone!!! HOW DARE YOU!!

www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        WOAH wait a minute hold da phone!!! HOW DARE YOU!!

It's ok... I burned ramen noodles once...

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Yea, I burned water , But now I can give Emeril a run for his money...
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

well, for anyone who's gonna order the cookies... get some 1% milk to use with it.. hehe...

you pour the cookie mix into a big ass plastic container, then you add in milk, stir.. then YOU WAIT 10 MINUTES to let the liquid soak in.. then you add more milk.. THEN YOU WAIT AGAIN... if it's still moist and kinda runny at this point, GOOD..

throw it in the oven at 350 degrees, and watch the damn thing like a freaking hawk.. As soon as it starts to turn solid, take the thing out and WAIT...

after it's cool, try not to eat the whole damn thing in one sitting
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Thank you John/Mr. Aries.

What an outstanding welcome to the board and the major props for the products.

Very nice of you.

GREAT board here and looking forward to answering any questions the members might have.

CROWLER
              President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
              www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                freshman year my roommate cooked ramen in a styrofoam bowl with no water..

..try it once, i suggest it.

Comment

Crowler, I've stumbled upon your website before and it looks pretty simple and promising. If Mr. Lee is this excited about your products, I think I can hold off from purchasing some ON Whey and perhaps try yours to get things a test run.

I need to know however, do you ship to Canada? Shipping here has been a HUGE bitch lately and I've really given up ordering protein online. Sometimes I can snag a deal for a 5lb tub but with shipping and the conversion rate (which has been very forgiving lately, sorry for you US folks!) I may save $5 so it's not really worth it.

If you could maybe flip me a pm or let me know if you do ship to Canada, I'd highly appreciate it. I want to try some of your protein like mudslide or peanut butter. I usually stay away from plain chocolates and vanillas, but I like Rocky Road and Banana Cream from ON and Cytosport... any recommendations if you do ship to Canada?

And damn you, John!!! I've been craving cookies so bad for the last few days lol. I almost wanted to make some or even pick up that pre-made pillsbury stuff but I'm on a diet. Those cookies sound really good and pretty darn healthy!!! I think I will definitely purchase one or two batches if the shipping to Canada isn't lethal.

Welcome to the boards too, C! It's refreshing to see all of these people come over. It's like this place has an idiot filter or something. Great community coming along and lots of quality posts. Please feel free to stay as lonnng as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                    Crowler, I've stumbled upon your website before and it looks pretty simple and promising. If Mr. Lee is this excited about your products, I think I can hold off from purchasing some ON Whey and perhaps try yours to get things a test run.

I need to know however, do you ship to Canada? Shipping here has been a HUGE bitch lately and I've really given up ordering protein online. Sometimes I can snag a deal for a 5lb tub but with shipping and the conversion rate (which has been very forgiving lately, sorry for you US folks!) I may save $5 so it's not really worth it.

If you could maybe flip me a pm or let me know if you do ship to Canada, I'd highly appreciate it. I want to try some of your protein like mudslide or peanut butter. I usually stay away from plain chocolates and vanillas, but I like Rocky Road and Banana Cream from ON and Cytosport... any recommendations if you do ship to Canada?

And damn you, John!!! I've been craving cookies so bad for the last few days lol. I almost wanted to make some or even pick up that pre-made pillsbury stuff but I'm on a diet. Those cookies sound really good and pretty darn healthy!!! I think I will definitely purchase one or two batches if the shipping to Canada isn't lethal.

Welcome to the boards too, C! It's refreshing to see all of these people come over. It's like this place has an idiot filter or something. Great community coming along and lots of quality posts. Please feel free to stay as lonnng as you want.
                    Hey Brown Dustin. Thank you for the nice welcome.

I agree a GREAT board it reflects the professionalism of the Admin and MODs.

We sure do ship to Canada. If you like I would be happy to see how much shipping would be for you. Just email me at info@anabolicinnovations.com with your postal code.

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

order the 5$ sample pack deal pretty excitied to try the 3 i picked ! i cant imagine peanut butter protein shake ...mmmmmhmm

Comment

I have a question about your Excell, is that equivleant to X-tend?
                        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                          I have a question about your Excell, is that equivleant to X-tend?

Well I would say that EXCELL, which comes in 6 different flavors, is indeed very similar to Xtend which is also a very good product.

Here is the info about EXCELL

http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/excell

CROWLER
                          President

Comment

excell = same exact amino profile as xtend

how many servings are in the 1kilo and 2 kilo? im slow and lazy (could do the math myself but dont want to)

Comment

holy **** someone finally came out with a peanut butter and banana protein powder. price is on par with Ergo's GF pro too...

Comment

Working...
                              X