another wb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another wb?

I thoght wb was to be taken on an empty stomach? but some of the post's i see they are not wich is right.

i'm anxious to read the answer to this as well
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

this has been up for ten min and no cl reps.have showed up response time slowing j/k
      Last edited by i69u; 05-24-2006, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I've heard that it works best if you have enough carbs in your system so i usually eat some oats or have a pre workout shake, but do not take my word fir it for i am not a rep.

Comment

And the answer is.....

If possible, take WB on an empty stomach (no food within 30 minutes, including shakes). I take mine about 30 - 60 minutes after my preworkout meal.
          Last edited by ddawg91; 05-24-2006, 04:44 PM.

Comment

yes iwas right thanks for your reply

Comment

No problem. Just in case you have any stacking questions, we have a section jsut for that.

http://controlledlabs.com/show.php?s...tacking%20Info

Comment

sorry, i thought you're question was about green bulge. i take wb pre bed with 1L of water.

Comment

I take mine 60-45mins b4 workout and then have a protein shake 15mins b4 workout. my pre workout meal is 1 hour b4 taking wb/gb.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    And the answer is.....

If possible, take WB on an empty stomach (no food within 30 minutes, including shakes). I take mine about 30 - 60 minutes after my preworkout meal.

and my follow up question is that I am planning to move my WB supplementation to before bed ... right before bed I have a shake w/ skim milk, casein, glutamine, and a multi-vitamin ... do I need to wait after taking this to take the WB or should I take it 30min before my shake, or can I take it with my shake?

ok, it was more like 3 questions ... i can only count when I'm adding up plates
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                      and my follow up question is that I am planning to move my WB supplementation to before bed ... right before bed I have a shake w/ skim milk, casein, glutamine, and a multi-vitamin ... do I need to wait after taking this to take the WB or should I take it 30min before my shake, or can I take it with my shake?

You are fine to take the WB with the shake For best results, based on anecdotal feedback, take the WB 30 minutes before bed. That would also work well with your shake timing methinks.

Any more questions just hit us up.

Cheers,
                      SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by strester

Your good taking it 30 min prior to your shake.

Comment

Working...
                        X