This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about forum setup

This is probably a dumb question but I can't figure it out for the lift of me. I am trying to figure out how to make it so there is like a checkmark by the titles of the threads I have posted it.

You know like on the bbingdotcom boards it can put a check by the title so you can see what threads you have posted in.

Can you do that on these boards and if so how.

thanks for the help guys.

it should be doing that automatically I thought
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      it should be doing that automatically I thought
      yeah mines not doing that and it is driving me nuts because I can't remember which threads I have typed in. It's not too bad yet but as this board grows it would be nice.

anybody else know how I can do this??

Comment

Originally posted by Flex500
        yeah mines not doing that and it is driving me nuts because I can't remember which threads I have typed in. It's not too bad yet but as this board grows it would be nice.

anybody else know how I can do this??
        When you are in a forum you don't see the envelopes to the left of the thread title? Those with the arrow you have replied to, there is a legend giving all of the possible combinations at the bottom. If you do not have one of these shoot me a PM and I'll check into your account when I get home.

Cheers,
        SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          When you are in a forum you don't see the envelopes to the left of the thread title? Those with the arrow you have replied to, there is a legend giving all of the possible combinations at the bottom. If you do not have one of these shoot me a PM and I'll check into your account when I get home.

Cheers,
          SCT
          my fault I am retarded I was looking in the wrong place. Please excuse me this thread can now die.

thanks for the help.

Comment

No worries bro, questions are never bad
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
            X