Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Flavor of Excell to mix with GREEN MAG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Flavor of Excell to mix with GREEN MAG?

Ive been doing the 1 scoop strawberry excell + .5 scoop GM, and the strong taste of GM masks it pretty well, but I ran out of excell. SO now I'm going to be buying a new flavor...suggestions???

Tropical Punch
    Luscious Lemon
    Gracious Grape
    Rapturous Raspberry
    Magnificent Mango
    Succulent Strawberry
    Tropical Punch
    28.57%
    Luscious Lemon
    14.29%
    Gracious Grape
    0.00%
    Rapturous Raspberry
    0.00%
    Magnificent Mango
    14.29%
    Succulent Strawberry
    42.86%

Honestly, anything you mix gmag with will enhance its flavor. Mag is good by itself, but when you mix it with something else it makes it damn good
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
      Honestly, anything you mix gmag with will enhance its flavor. Mag is good by itself, but when you mix it with something else it makes it damn good
      True, very true!!!!

Comment

mix sour with sweet.. I'd say strawberry
        Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Yes - strawberry or the punch!

Laura
          www.anabolicinnovations.com
          wheystation@aol.com

Comment

Sour Apple + Rapturous Raspberry sounds tempting

Comment

Can anybody comment on mixing GM with PW? I've used both but haven't tried them mixed together. That would be quite the pre-workout cocktail.

Comment

Thats my pre-w/o drink.

I have the old PW so my review may be a bit scewed compared to what those who have the new flavor may say. But I mix 1.5 scoops mag (down from 2) with 3 scoops PW and some splenda, and then throw it in the freezer for about 25minutes.

One thing I've noticed with PW, and it might be because of the gmag, is the foam after shaking. Like a thick-donotdrink-type of foam. After getting that out, and shaking a little bit more, its actually not that bad. Though that's probably becuase I dont waste anytime getting it down either

You'll like it, yesterday I threw in a stim along with mag/pw combo, and I thought I was flying, it was great!
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                  Thats my pre-w/o drink.

I have the old PW so my review may be a bit scewed compared to what those who have the new flavor may say. But I mix 1.5 scoops mag (down from 2) with 3 scoops PW and some splenda, and then throw it in the freezer for about 25minutes.

One thing I've noticed with PW, and it might be because of the gmag, is the foam after shaking. Like a thick-donotdrink-type of foam. After getting that out, and shaking a little bit more, its actually not that bad. Though that's probably becuase I dont waste anytime getting it down either

You'll like it, yesterday I threw in a stim along with mag/pw combo, and I thought I was flying, it was great!
                  Awesome, thanks for the response big Seth. you know, I don't have that problem with Green MAG (the foam), and I stir mine. but most amino drinks (including PW) have foamed on me even when i stir it!

i really hope the new formulation will taste as good in GM as the old PW If the taste is good it will be my new drink also. Been doing it with excell and thats been good but PW has more goodies in it

Comment

Well I just ordered a new PW. I'm hoping it's the new formula so I can review it mixed with GM. I'll keep yall updated.

By the way - Green MAG + Purple Wraath has to be the most cost efficient, long lasting and effective mass building stack I've ever used. I love the *80-90* servings!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X