White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

That is a pretty motivating article, shows true determination and dedication. This article and his bio are very moving. If only we all could be that dedicated.

Keep it up man! Trust me, you do leave your mark!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      That is a pretty motivating article, shows true determination and dedication. This article and his bio are very moving. If only we all could be that dedicated.

Keep it up man! Trust me, you do leave your mark!
      exactly. what are other people's thoughts on it?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

You aren't alone in your endeavors my friend. I can't say that I've been dealing with it all for quite as long as you have, but I know how sometimes it feels like you're on this path alone. Especially at this point in my life, as a college student, my friends all look at me like I'm absolutely insane. When party time comes around and I turn down the drinks, turn away from the late night pizza and even blah blah blah's grandma's home-made cookies. When the entire world around you is living on burger king, pizza, and meatball hoagies and I go home to a can of tuna right out of the tin. Yeah its tough sometimes.

Fortunately, the positive comments do come - and they're always very encouraging. Especially when it comes from family or somebody who has known you for a long time. When I go home and my relatives say "wow you're getting big", or even when I was losing weight and somebody would notice and praise me for the hard work. It made it all worth it and gave me motivation to continue.

I don't think you're destined to be alone, and at the same time I understand you don't want anyone to get in your way..because lets face it. Some women are evil and they'll tell you they love you just the way you are and eventually they'll poison you enough to steer away from your goals. But then there are some women that will encourage you to follow your path because they know its important to you. Its hard to find a good one, but I'm sure theres a girl out there for you that wouldn't stand in your way if thats what you're after.

To sum up, you aren't alone. You can always expect to get positive reinforcements from your pals here on this forum, and I definitely encourage you to continue on your path full-speed ahead. Everyone faces obstacles on their journey toward greatness. It is in overcoming them that divides the legends from the average, and around these parts - I'd say you're on your way to legendary status. Thank you for the inspirational article.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
          You aren't alone in your endeavors my friend. I can't say that I've been dealing with it all for quite as long as you have, but I know how sometimes it feels like you're on this path alone. Especially at this point in my life, as a college student, my friends all look at me like I'm absolutely insane. When party time comes around and I turn down the drinks, turn away from the late night pizza and even blah blah blah's grandma's home-made cookies. When the entire world around you is living on burger king, pizza, and meatball hoagies and I go home to a can of tuna right out of the tin. Yeah its tough sometimes.

Fortunately, the positive comments do come - and they're always very encouraging. Especially when it comes from family or somebody who has known you for a long time. When I go home and my relatives say "wow you're getting big", or even when I was losing weight and somebody would notice and praise me for the hard work. It made it all worth it and gave me motivation to continue.

I don't think you're destined to be alone, and at the same time I understand you don't want anyone to get in your way..because lets face it. Some women are evil and they'll tell you they love you just the way you are and eventually they'll poison you enough to steer away from your goals. But then there are some women that will encourage you to follow your path because they know its important to you. Its hard to find a good one, but I'm sure theres a girl out there for you that wouldn't stand in your way if thats what you're after.

To sum up, you aren't alone. You can always expect to get positive reinforcements from your pals here on this forum, and I definitely encourage you to continue on your path full-speed ahead. Everyone faces obstacles on their journey toward greatness. It is in overcoming them that divides the legends from the average, and around these parts - I'd say you're on your way to legendary status. Thank you for the inspirational article.
          awesome feedback
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Excellent article! Congrats John!!!

Not only does the article show Johns dicipline & dedication, it shows he is someone destine to be on top!

Very touching article.
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
              Excellent article! Congrats John!!!

Not only does the article show Johns dicipline & dedication, it shows he is someone destine to be on top!

Very touching article.
              And human, so many people that get to that level are stuck on themselves and hard to approach. He shatters that image and is a great person to look up to.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                And human, so many people that get to that level are stuck on themselves and hard to approach. He shatters that image and is a great person to look up to.
                I totally agree. He is very humble, if only others took that road in life!
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                  I totally agree. He is very humble, if only others took that road in life!
                  I hear you there, if people could just get over themselves things would be much better.

Comment

jeez... my face is beet red... you guys... *blush*
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                      jeez... my face is beet red... you guys... *blush*
                      Awwww you're so modest!
                      What typos?

Comment

Great article! I have much respect for your dedication

Comment

Very inspirational !

Comment

:insert random mr aries grab ass here:

woot! woot!

Comment

this is a great write from John! Shows his determination,motivation,and his feelings! Excellent Bro!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X