PWO Shake during Cutter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWO Shake during Cutter.

Would a Whey Isolate shake + 1 banana be a good PWO meal after working out/cardio when cutting? If its not can someone post an alternative?

depends on what kind of cutting diet you are on..
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Im going to be running a EC stack, nothing like pre-contest cutting, but trying to shed as much bf until I feel right. I do oats + whey pre workout, but thought pre and post would be overkill. Is the banana a bad idea or should I just down some whey isolate and call it a night.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Iron
        Im going to be running a EC stack, nothing like pre-contest cutting, but trying to shed as much bf until I feel right. I do oats + whey pre workout, but thought pre and post would be overkill. Is the banana a bad idea or should I just down some whey isolate and call it a night.

what time do you finish working out? what time do you goto bed? are you on a carb cycling diet or just a low carb diet?

if you are doing a low carb diet, I'd take half my carbs for that day before working out and half of it after the workout.. that's about all ...
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

finish around 9:30 a night, but goto sleep at around 4am. Different work/time sched then most. I usualy have one high carb day per week. I guess I'll stick with the oats pre and banana post until I get my bag of dextrose. That sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Iron
            finish around 9:30 a night, but goto sleep at around 4am. Different work/time sched then most. I usualy have one high carb day per week. I guess I'll stick with the oats pre and banana post until I get my bag of dextrose. That sound good?

sounds fine to me.
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
            X