Did I damage my bicep? :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I damage my bicep? :/

Hey, I'm sorry to be asking a question for my first post, but I needed some advice on whether I should go to the doctor on this. I have been working out for a year now and the past week I didn't have much time, with full time school and work, so I didn't work out for 5 days. On the 6th day I found time to work my back and biceps out. I did 5 sets of chins, though I couldn't do many positive reps for the first set, the last 4 sets I pushed my self up with my legs then did negatives to full stretch, 4 seconds per rep. My biceps had a good pump after that. Then I worked my biceps out for 5 sets on the ez curl bar, for sets of 10. Finally, I like working my forearms out on arm days so I did 5 sets of 10 reps, for reverse curls, dropping the weight. Through all of this, I didn't think I went to heavy but I must have because my biceps were extremely sore the 1st day after then the 2nd and 3rd days I could not even extend my arm barely half way without extreme pain. My left bicep seems to have swollen up pretty good, and the swelling carried into my forearm. My right arm is ok, very minimal swelling if any. Just my left arm looks as if it is deformed. Did I just really overwork it or maybe tore something other than the tendon? I didn't have any sharp pain while I was working out and nothing out of the ordinary at first. I can still supinate just fine, just hurts to do so.

Thanks for bearing with me on this long post.

Any discoloration or bruising?
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

None of that,only swelling.

Comment

Working...
      X