Detox kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detox kits

Who knows anything about detox kits? do they work? are they worth it? thanks

what type of detox kits are we talking about here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
      what type of detox kits are we talking about here?
      ^^^

Exactly... are we talking about drug testing or heavy metal toxicity ?

Comment

Most of them are extremely underdosed (ie Nature's Secret). You might be better off putting together your own kit with individual ingredients such as psyllium husk, black walnut hull, garlic, burdock root, etc.

Comment

im talking about a complete detox kit that will cleanse your whole body of any rubbish, like the 5 organs, liver etc, and restore your body to a complete clean state. also one that would ensure you pass any drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
            im talking about a complete detox kit that will cleanse your whole body of any rubbish, like the 5 organs, liver etc, and restore your body to a complete clean state. also one that would ensure you pass any drug test.
            Dude, you could have just said..I don't want this weed to show up on my piss test...
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Just like I tell my girlfriend, give me the facts and not all the fluff
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                Dude, you could have just said..I don't want this weed to show up on my piss test...
                rofl rofl *****!

any suggestions buddy?

Comment

rofl rofl *****!

any suggestions buddy?
                  Sorry man I don't do drugs so I got nothin!!
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    Sorry man I don't do drugs so I got nothin!!
                    i dont either

i just want to detox my whole body for ultimate results
                    Last edited by Seroph4x; 09-15-2006, 03:13 AM.

Comment

i dont either

i just want to detox my whole body for ultimate results
                      barley/wheat grass are great for endurance (i use it for fight prep) im assuming you want that extra fitness/cardio for your martial arts yeah?

vitaminking.com.au have a good range of greens/reds powders etc.

you could also look into life-force stuff - essentially the same shit, randy couture was using it during its ortiz/liddel Pwnage

general anti-oxidents A,C,E vitamins, Now Vitaberry, DS Vigor, Green tea. maybe add spurillina if you can find an affordable aussie retailer - pricey shit...

the 5 orgam pack that i think your talking about is psyillium husk, milk thistle and some other underdosed rubbish - if you saw it on special at woolworths or the chemist - forget it.
                      Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-15-2006, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
                        barley/wheat grass are great for endurance (i use it for fight prep) im assuming you want that extra fitness/cardio for your martial arts yeah?

vitaminking.com.au have a good range of greens/reds powders etc.

you could also look into life-force stuff - essentially the same shit, randy couture was using it during its ortiz/liddel Pwnage

general anti-oxidents A,C,E vitamins, Now Vitaberry, DS Vigor, Green tea. maybe add spurillina if you can find an affordable aussie retailer - pricey shit...

the 5 orgam pack that i think your talking about is psyillium husk, milk thistle and some other underdosed rubbish - if you saw it on special at woolworths or the chemist - forget it.
                        thanks man yeah i was looking for that extra boost too for mma

that thing your talking about is about $75, if i doubled the dose would it be worth it?

Comment

thanks man yeah i was looking for that extra boost too for mma

that thing your talking about is about $75, if i doubled the dose would it be worth it?
                          read the ingredient label, then have a look on bb.com and see whats works out cheaper.

detox kits are a scam IMO and the diet recommendations are a joke.

low protein, sip on lemon water all day, keep calories around 500-800 a day - No Thankyou!

i really dont think you need it.

i love these

http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/4947
                          http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/5205

also to go full on - Body Octane + Purple Wraath + Omega Powerjolt + Clout or Orotine
                          Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-15-2006, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
                            read the ingredient label, then have a look on bb.com and see whats works out cheaper.

detox kits are a scam IMO and the diet recommendations are a joke.

low protein, sip on lemon water all day, keep calories around 500-800 a day - No Thankyou!

i really dont think you need it.

i love these

http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/4947
                            http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/5205

also to go full on - Body Octane + Purple Wraath + Omega Powerjolt + Clout or Orotine
                            sweet thanks man i might buy the 2nd one can you also get it from a health food store?

yeah their diets are BS they say eat no meat haha

Comment

drink alot of water
                              drink alot of green tea

take caffeine as a direutic (glycergrow may also help here)
                              or use a real diruteic product (xpel) (not in conjuncion with caffeine)
                              find a sauna, sit in it alot, or run with hoodies on so you sweat alot

take normal multivitamin intake
                              2-3 days before test, take more vita-C than normal, or just an additional multi

take creatine for a week or so before the test, possibly at a larger dose than you normally would to make sure your body gets flooded with it.

they dont test for THC in your urine, they test for a by product of it after the body has broken in down into respective metabolites. i believe it is called carboxy-THC or something

ive heard creatine alone masks this somehow (possibly not the creatine, but the bodies conversion into creatitine over time)

ive also heard alot of vitamins helps, if not more detailed, i know it defenintly does by adding color to your piss, so they dont make you keep pissing saying your pissing straight water (since you shoul dbe drinking boat loads of water/green tea to flush your systems out)

this should work pretty well.. and be cost effective.

by the end of this fall i shoul dknow tons about this. im in psychopharmacology, and there is a massive chapter on THC alone. i skimmmed it but didnt read anything yet, so when i get bored enough (or we reach this chapter) i will officialy be a THC-scholar so to speak.

its a really interesting class too, and ive only had it like 6x so far, lol.
                              Last edited by jiritt0; 09-16-2006, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X