How does this look?
    Wake: One scoop of whey
    30mins Later:6eggs, Two Slices of Toast, Fruit, 16oz Milk
    Meal 2: 12oz Chicken, Green Beans, peanut butter, chesse, Fruit, 16oz Milk
    Meal 3: 12oz Steak, Green Beans, Fruit, 16oz Milk
    Meal 4: Ussually PWO, 140g of Complex/Simple Carbs, and 3scoops of Whey,
    Meal 5: 12oz of Pork, Salad, 16oz Milk
    Meal 6(Before Bed):32oz Milk, 4tbsp Peanut Butter, and a mass meal

add steel cut oats to every protein shake when bulking, and drink 4+ a day. (1 first thing am, 1 preworkout, 1 post, 1 before bed -preferbly casein-)

fyi: good snack = almonds + water

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      add steel cut oats to every protein shake when bulking, and drink 4+ a day. (1 first thing am, 1 preworkout, 1 post, 1 before bed -preferbly casein-)

yes, oats are key. good stuff.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        oats are key. good stuff.
        Damn... I thought that was my line !!!

Ok here's my new one... VIVA la oats !!!

Comment

Do you add oats to your casein shake before bed, as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
            Do you add oats to your casein shake before bed, as well?
            during a bulk you could.. you may be a lil bloated in the morning tho

Or you could just eat some ricotta cheese (i think thats the high protein one?idk , whatever it is i hate it) or peanut butter - somethign that'll slow the release of protein even more.

its not so much the timing of what you eat, as much as how your eating all together. if you eat like crap, and eat alot of crap before bed, thats bad.

but if you eat clean, and have a good clean meal before bed, thats good.

Comment

during a bulk you could.. you may be a lil bloated in the morning tho

Or you could just eat some ricotta cheese (i think thats the high protein one?idk , whatever it is i hate it) or peanut butter - somethign that'll slow the release of protein even more.

its not so much the timing of what you eat, as much as how your eating all together. if you eat like crap, and eat alot of crap before bed, thats bad.

but if you eat clean, and have a good clean meal before bed, thats good.

Well I am bulking right now, but I was just curious since you had advised the poster to add oats to all of your shakes during the day, so I wasn't sure if this meant your pre-bed shake, as well. As of now, I have been having a casein shake and a spoonful of nat. pb.

Comment

the key to bulking is to slowly add in calories instead of bulking in a hurry..

When we cut down, we dont' cut down 2000 calories, so why would anyone bulk by immediately increasing it significantly boggles my mind.
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

When we cut down, we dont' cut down 2000 calories, so why would anyone bulk by immediately increasing it significantly boggles my mind.
                  this is true. If u bulk too fast you'll end up with stretchmarks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

Well said... the only exceptions I can think of are extreme diets like "ABCDE" and the "Warrior Diet"... which have their own pro's and con's

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                      Well I am bulking right now, but I was just curious since you had advised the poster to add oats to all of your shakes during the day, so I wasn't sure if this meant your pre-bed shake, as well. As of now, I have been having a casein shake and a spoonful of nat. pb.
                      I'm a huge fan of healthy bedtime calories when you hit a bulking plateau...

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Well said... the only exceptions I can think of are extreme diets like "ABCDE" and the "Warrior Diet"... which have their own pro's and con's

links for those "diets" ? thx...

i want to murder genetics

Comment

Im actually thinkin about bulking since its the 2nd day of Winter here. Wat do u guys think? Should i keep it lean or wat? Today i weighed in at 205lbs after my workout (generally less).

I'd LOVE to hit 220lbs with abs but thats not gonna happen the way im going (lean diet).

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas68
                            links for those "diets" ? thx...

i want to murder genetics
                            ABCDE - The next generation
                            http://www.t-nation.com/portal_inclu...y_59abcde.html

Warrior Diet:
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_Diet

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                              Im actually thinkin about bulking since its the 2nd day of Winter here. Wat do u guys think? Should i keep it lean or wat? Today i weighed in at 205lbs after my workout (generally less).

I'd LOVE to hit 220lbs with abs but thats not gonna happen the way im going (lean diet).
                              With your obvious genetics (yes I DO use that word alot... and for very good reason) I think 205 to 220 is VERY realistic with a focus on macros.... and I'm sure John Lee has some more ideas that should help too.

I've made just about every bulking / cutting mistake in the book, so don't hesitate to contact me.

Comment

Working...
                              X