Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSN Cell Mass...question

Hi.
    I am going to be taking BSN Cell Mass Creatine, but the directions say to take it post workout on an empty stomach...BUT...I always drink a protein shake during my workout...so when I'm done, I don't really have an empty stomach.

Any tips/suggestions to maximize the effectiveness of the Cell Mass?

Also, part 2: I am taking it with Blue up Stim Free and SNAC ZMA...no bad interactions between all 3 of these?

Thanks?

Originally posted by solid71
    Hi.
    I am going to be taking BSN Cell Mass Creatine, but the directions say to take it post workout on an empty stomach...BUT...I always drink a protein shake during my workout...so when I'm done, I don't really have an empty stomach.

Any tips/suggestions to maximize the effectiveness of the Cell Mass?

Also, part 2: I am taking it with Blue up Stim Free and SNAC ZMA...no bad interactions between all 3 of these?

Thanks?
    1) I would take the Cellmass pre-workout personally.

2) Good to go

Comment

No bad interactions.
      The reason they tell you to take it post-workout is because they want you to take NO-Xplode pre, and cell-mass post. Truth is, you can take it before or after, it won't make a big difference. I'd take it pre-workout with a serving of Blue Up, and opt for a protein shake + carbs post workout.

Comment

Thanks !!
        Actually, I would up with good 'ol EAS Phosphagen...
        and starting the Blue up Stim FREE and ZMA in 2 weeks...

Comment

I like the above suggestions....

You could also take it during your workout. Almost like you would an EAA/BCAA supplement.

I used to take Cellmass during my whole workout.

However, I agree more with the above. Or take half pre and half post.

Comment

Take the ZMA before bed.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
              No bad interactions.
              The reason they tell you to take it post-workout is because they want you to take NO-Xplode pre, and cell-mass post. Truth is, you can take it before or after, it won't make a big difference. I'd take it pre-workout with a serving of Blue Up, and opt for a protein shake + carbs post workout.

Solid advice. Strong work.
              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
              X