SeP's Green MAG/White Blood/Xtend Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeP's Green MAG/White Blood/Xtend Log

Going to get white blood in a week or so, and I had not really started my other log yet so I thought I'd repost with WB added.

Increase Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!

We have responded to customer demand and the result: Green MAGnitude... Creatine with attitude. If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength. Green MAGnitude is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually feel working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This key combination also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel. Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™ for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

Key Attributes:

* Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    * Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    * Instantly Dissolves
    * Patented Form of Creatine
    * Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
    * Greater Protein Synthesis
    * No Bitter CEE Taste
    * Caffeine Free

White Blood is the most complete nitric oxide and transport enhancing formula around. It uses ethyl ester technology to enhance the delivery of the two key ingredients, arginine ethyl ester di-hcl (AEE) and ornithine ethyl ester di-hcl (OEE). These two amino acids are bonded to an ester, which increases the absorbability of both compounds. Esters are formed by a reaction between carboxylic acid and alcohol.

The problem with most first-generation nitric oxide enhancers is that they degrade severely when ingested and do not reach their target to perform their duty. With esterfication, the arginine and ornithine can pass the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and greater vasodilation than arginine AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate), which is contained in the most popular nitric oxide products, or any other nitric oxide enhancer could ever have achieved in the past.

The beauty of esterficiation is that less of the active material is needed to do a better job than the underlying non-esterfied compound. For instance, the average 200 pound man only needs about 1.5-1.75 grams of arginine ethyl ester before a workout for amazing pumps and enhanced nutrient uptake, whereas he would need more than three times the amount of arginine AKG to even come close to the same type of pumps.

Larger doses of these compounds put stress on the body so AEE and OEE are much better choices since less of each is needed to illicit the same or better response as larger doses of the first-generation materials.

Esterfication also prolongs the effects that each of these two compounds has. When you are in the gym you want your pump to last as long as your workout. You are tired of the current nitric oxide enhancers that last 15 minutes into your workout then the effects fizzle out. White Blood's pumps and increased nutrient uptake will last your entire workout and then some.

You have tried nitric oxide products in the past and none of them worked for you, right? Well that has been one of the problems with nitric oxide supplements. They were only effective for about 50-60% of the population. 40-50% of individuals were non-responders at the recommended and affordable dosages.

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help speed recovery and enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization. Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain. Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health. Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein. Elevate growth hormone levels. Sounds good!

Weight: Official weigh in on thursday

Measurements:
    R Quad – 20.5
    L Quad – 20.5
    R calf – 13.5
    L calf – 14
    R arm – 12.5
    L arm – 12 ¾
    Neck: 15
    Chest: 33
    Around 11-12% BF

Training experience: Coming close to 2.5 years of training. Started out and saw great gains on the football 5x5 BFS program but now its time for a bodybuilding workout. This stack will also help me evaluate my routine.

Supplement History:

Green bulge
    Xceed
    ON whey + other various whey productsMulti
    Glutamine
    (NOTE: green mag + xtend should be here by fri as well. Will hold off on green mag if chosen to test this product because I am very intrigued by it)

Diet: Consists of 3k+ cals, 250+ protein diet.

Training sched:
    Monday - Chest/tri's
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Shoulders/Bi's
    Friday - Back/Abs
    Saturday/Sunday - Off
    Last edited by SeP; 08-30-2006, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Finally day 1 on the stack. Started today even though its an offday and caught up on the workout I missed on monday. My workout partner bailed on me today, so I had to keep it safe.

Chest/tri

BB bench - 95 x 8, 95 x 6, 95 x 5
      DB bench - 40 x 8, 40 x 8, 40 x 6
      Tri pushdowns - 30 x 12, 50 x 8, 60 x 6
      Over head extentions - 40 x 6, 40 x 6, 40 x 6

First thought / review:

Green MAG - Taste 9/10, Mixability 8.5/10, texture 8/10

Liked the taste a lot on this product, mixed fine except for a little bit of grains at the bottom that wouldnt disolve. The texture would have been better if I wasnt getting thirsty by the sour taste.

Xtend - Taste 8/10, Mixability 6/10, texture 9/10

Taste isnt too bad, but it certainly isn't good. Mixed horrible, took a long time for everything to dissolve, but when it finally did it dissolved completely (maybe 20 mins to fully disolve) Texture is pretty much like water.

Thoughts on the day: Triceps were extremely pumped. Lately, they have been getting this way, its almost feeling so pumped that I cant continue to work out. Didnt feel effects from green mag or xtend today, but its only day 1

Comment

Shoulders + bi's today! Had an amazing pump in my delts and in my bi's. I really hit this day hard.. did more exercises than what I planned and stayed a bit longer. Heres what I can remember today - I just got back from the dentist and got 3 teeth drilled, so please bear with me as im not 100% right now. The reps and weight is really hazy right now, but ill do my best to remember.. lol. My chest and tri's are extremely sore from yesterday.

DB shoulder press - 30 x 8, 30 x 6, 30 x 8
        DB lateral raises - 10 x 12, 15 x 10, 20 x 8
        BB upright row - 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10
        DB shrugs - 55 x 10, 55 x 10, 55 x 10
        BB shrugs - 135 x 8, 155 x 8, 165 x 6

Cable curls - 50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8
        Preacher curls - ez curl bar (dont know how much it weighs): 10 each side x 12, 15 each side x 8, 17.5 each side x 6
        Seated alternating db curls - 20 x 5 (each hand), 20 x 5 (each hand), 20 x 5 (each hand)
        BB curls - 40 x 12, 50 x 6, too burnt to do last set

I think thats all I did, sorry guys im so out of it, going to start carrying a notebook to the gym next week.

Well, today was a great day except for the dentist. My calories will be short today on account of not being able to eat. Green mag tasted even better today, and the xtend mixed even better. I'm gettin the hang of it.

Official first weigh in on empty stomach: 150.5
        Last edited by SeP; 08-31-2006, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Back day today. I skipped out on abs and I'm thinking about moving them to an offday and doing at-home work with them. Nutrition again was bad due to my visit to the dentist yesterday. Green mag tasted great and xtend mixed like a bitch again.

Deadlift - 135 x 8, 165 x 6, 185 x 5
          DB rows - 45 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 6
          Lat pulldowns - 90 x 8, 110 x 6, 120 x 6
          Seated cable rows(hazy on this one..) - 80 x 12, 100 x 8, 110 x 6
          T-bar rows(weight = plates only) - 45 x 10, 65 x 8, 70 x 6

Overally a pretty decent day.

Comment

Nice !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Nice !!
              you know it.

Offday. Very hard day in general with work, very laboring. Was dehydrated most of the time. Sore all over though! Back is actually sore for once.

Comment

Offday. 1 scoop of green mag. Very laboring again and I'm very tired. Cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be following this log, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Clint
                    I'll be following this log, keep up the good work!
                    Thanks!

Today I'm going to take off. I'm VERY tired still and I have a huge ass cold sore with a sore throat. I hate cold sores with a passion . I've always had trouble with em though.. Anyways, I'll treat this as an offday and Ill throw in todays chest/tri routine with tomorrows leg workout.

Comment

Leg day today. Power and endurance was up, but I'm sick. I feel pretty shitty. Stuffy nose is bothering me. I did not take xtend today on account of my cold sore, its bothersome to drink out of anything that isnt a small waterbottle. I'm personally getting sick of the green mag and xtend grape flavors. Green mag is too strong (no I dont want to mix in more water that means I have to drink more) and xtend is bitter.

Squats - 115 x 6, 135 x 5, 145 x 5 (all felt pretty easy, form was doing great)
                      Leg extentions - 80 x 10, 110 x 8, 130 x 6
                      Leg curls - 50 x 10, 60 x 8, 80 x 6
                      Hang cleans - 95 x 5, 115 x 5, 125 x 5 (all were VERY easy, added these in because I felt my leg workout is short and I miss doing these :P)

All in all, pretty easy leg day.

Comment

Off day. Sippin on my green mag right now. My legs are very very sore from yesterday. I've been getting into break dancin lately and practice sessions are like intense cardio for me. Did that for 3.5 hours alone today and it leaves my bottom right oblique very very sore (thats where your elbow goes to hold your stance) Anyways, first day of school tomorrow and I have a few butterflies, but all is well. Will update tomorrow night.

Comment

Shoulder/bi's today. I'm really sore in the back from breakin I think, my legs are still sore from tuesday too. I felt really strong today, and my pumps were AMAZING. My delts, traps, and bi's especially were lookin way pumped. I didnt do bb shrugs or bb upright rows today though.

DB shoulder press - 35 x 8, 35 x 8, 35 x 6
                          DB lateral raises - 20 x 6, 20 x 6, 20 x 6
                          BB shrugs - 155 x 8, 185 x 8, 205 x 6

Cable curls - 60 x 12, 70 x 10, 85 x 8
                          Preacher curls - 30+bar x 8, 35+bar x 6, 30+bar x 8
                          Seated alternating db curls (per hand) - 20 x 8, 25 x 6, 25 x 6
                          BB curls - 40 x 10, 40 x 10, 40 x 8

Comment

Working...
                          X