Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulking ?

what is accabtle fat gains during a bulk any respones would be helpfull

Depends, you clean bulking, or dirty bulking?
    Clean bulk you just up your already clean diet to more calories, dirty you eat everything you see.

Also what are you goals? Upping your weight while staying at a certain bf%?
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Depends on short and long term goals

Comment

trying to g ain about 10 lbs with as little fat as possible

Comment

im also attempting a 10lb increase...

Comment

I'd say 12% to not fool yourself into thinking you got noticably bigger when it gonna take a long time to get lean. So gaining 1lb a week and maybe 2 inches on your waist is pretty good for me. As long as you give your body enough calories to grow you shouldn't have to look like a lard@ss during the "bulk".

If you don't care about being lean (flat belly, no rolls) then I guess it wouldn't matter.
            The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
            If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

Originally posted by spirit3530
              I'd say 12% to not fool yourself into thinking you got noticably bigger when it gonna take a long time to get lean. So gaining 1lb a week and maybe 2 inches on your waist is pretty good for me. As long as you give your body enough calories to grow you shouldn't have to look like a lard@ss during the "bulk".

If you don't care about being lean (flat belly, no rolls) then I guess it wouldn't matter.

this is my goal.. i don't think i'd want to walk around at more than 12% bf.. I feel silly with that much fat on me.
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
              X