ALCAR Dosing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALCAR Dosing??

I am thinking about purchasing some bulk ALCAR, but I have read many things about it. I just can't seem to find a doseage schedule for it. I have read if you take ALA or K-RALA then you should take ALCAR along with it, but how much is recommended? Thanks in advance for the help.

1 gram 2-3 times a day is pretty much the typical routine for most.

Ive been mixing it up with Propyinol L Carnitine, and really digging the feeling of well being.

Comment

Awesome thanks, I have seen some people say just take it once and other say 3 times. But after looking at most of the products it says 2-3 so I was confused. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Skigazzi
        1 gram 2-3 times a day is pretty much the typical routine for most.

Ive been mixing it up with Propyinol L Carnitine, and really digging the feeling of well being.
        Propyinol? I'll have to look into that. I like when my brain tickles from alcar

Comment

i usually do 2-3g in th morning, 1-2g before workouts, and sometimes 1g after workout

definately notice that i always have a good day when i get my morning dose

as far as the ala, its not neccesary. there are some benefits though

Comment

Originally posted by hypnotikk
            Propyinol? I'll have to look into that. I like when my brain tickles from alcar
            PropCar (to me) makes it tingle even more.

Comment

alcar + r-ala + purple wraath is rediculous. I had a fully body tingle for like 90minutes today..it was annoying after a bout 45..and seemed to only increase in sensation.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                alcar + r-ala + purple wraath is rediculous. I had a fully body tingle for like 90minutes today..it was annoying after a bout 45..and seemed to only increase in sensation.
                That sounds amazing. I always loved the tingling from any beta-alanine supp

Comment

I take around .7 grams with about .6 grams of NAC.

Comment

About 2grams before a workout is great along with other supps.

Comment

i take 2 dosages of 3g each on empty stomach. i liek it
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I find ~2.5 g ALCAR twice daily works well for me. I still think that stuff tastes horrible though. Of course that is to be expected for bulk powder . . . at least it's cheap that way
                        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I take it on an empty stomach 3 times a day-with r-ala--I have noticed a huge diff in my mood--just more focused/alert

Comment

So it seems the consensus is around 2-3g a day 2-3 times. But since its a bulk powder taste usually is awful, so what do you all mix it with. Will a protein shake mask it, or is a gatorade, oj or crystal light recommended?

Comment

Originally posted by lilkev42
                              So it seems the consensus is around 2-3g a day 2-3 times. But since its a bulk powder taste usually is awful, so what do you all mix it with. Will a protein shake mask it, or is a gatorade, oj or crystal light recommended?

i have gatorade powder (blue something or other) and with a scoop and 8 oz of water i dont taste the ALCAR at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X