X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt's KAL Fish Oil Capsules review

Natural lemon flavor provides pleasant aftertaste
    Contains 180 mg of EPA & 120 mg of DHA
    Proprietary Antioxidant Blend featuring Rosemary Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Natural Tocopherol
    A while back, when I went from 175lbs to 217lbs, the added weight seemed to be putting stress on my joints, resulting in alot of popping and "creaking" of my joints. I tried flax oil, but it isn't as convenient as these pills.

These Fish Oil Capsules are a great supplement for those that don't want a "Fish Oil" aftertaste, because they have a lemon flavor to cancel out that aftertaste. They cost just slightly more than the Optimum brand.

Similar product now available:

Comment

health from the sun makes orange flavored fish oil.

at first i mixed it wiht orange juice and took it like a screwdriver, than i got lazy and just took spoonfulls of the oil.. taste is fine either way, and you get alot more servings per product in the oil!

Comment

Where have you found them the cheapest?

Comment

hey pu12, this sounds good. ive tried oderless fish oil and the normal ones, the normal ones makes me burp a discusting tasing and smelling burp lol but the oderless ones are fine. agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
            hey pu12, this sounds good. ive tried oderless fish oil and the normal ones, the normal ones makes me burp a discusting tasing and smelling burp lol but the oderless ones are fine. agreed?
            *ding ding ding* thats why they are called odourless

lol

ive had mint, lemon, odourless, non reflux fishoil etc etc, until you have had a X-factor burp, you aint had nothing
            Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-17-2006, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X