Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions

Ok guys, I have $100 to spend on Sept 1st on supplements. Here's a want and needs list, let me know what you think or if you'd do it a different way...

Needs:

Whey Protein (Dymatize Elite Whey $26 for 5lbs)
    Multivitamin (NOW ADAM $16)
    Creatine Product (I want GreenMag $40)

Wants:

GreenMag $40
    Amino Product (I want PW @ $50, but could settle for Xtend @ $20)

Current supplementation:
    ON Whey
    Creatine Mono
    Xtend
    NOW ADAM
    Fish Oil
    Sesamin

I have enough Fish Oil/Sesamin to last me a while. What do you think I'm missing?

I have been training hard for 11 months, but still (and probably always will) consider myself a newbie when it concerns supplementation and training.

My diet is in check, not completely clean, but it has been good for these past 11 months. I have been on a cut for the last few months and weighed in at 190 lbs (I'm 6' btw). I'm thin in the parts I want to be thick in (arms, chest, legs) and thicker around the mid-section, but it's coming off nicely. I'm going to change my diet to go into a caloric excess for the next 4-6 weeks to hopefully shock my system and increase my matabolism (body composition is visibly changing, but actual weight isn't dropping to my liking)...and want to go back on a cut and get down around 180lbs.

If you were in my shoes, what would you spend your money on during this 4-6 week 'bulk'...also thinking ahead that my main goal is #1 fat loss, #2 strength gains.

Thank you for your time,
    JT

why do you NEED a multi? I haven't taken one in like 6 months and i'm fine.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Looks VERY solid.. I'm impressed.

You will love Purple WRAATH based on your goals, and I would even add GlycerGROW at some point. Both are actually very cost effective per serving (same with Green MAG). Now, since you already have Xtend you could get by with Xtend + beta-alanine capsules, BUT it seems that no one makes them (crazy).

You are definately on the right track... also stay tuned because we have Red ACID gen II coming out and it will be excellent for a recomp.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        You are definately on the right track... also stay tuned because we have Red ACID gen II coming out and it will be excellent for a recomp.
        MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Looks very solid and PW is a staple in my arsenal. You have picked a great line up.

Comment

Working...
          X