purple wraath question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple wraath question

Starting taking wb/gb last week and so far it has been great. However, I was looking for something that would give me an energy boost for my workout. Will purple wraath give me a that noticable energy boost? thanks

Originally posted by wolf34
    Starting taking wb/gb last week and so far it has been great. However, I was looking for something that would give me an energy boost for my workout. Will purple wraath give me a that noticable energy boost? thanks
    yes it will and without stimulants so you can use it at night as well.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

What is nice about the energy from PW is that you don't crash afterwards and you don't get jittery. It gives good endurance and recovery not only over all but between sets.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        What is nice about the energy from PW is that you don't crash afterwards and you don't get jittery. It gives good endurance and recovery not only over all but between sets.
        ^^^^ agreed and it is great pre cardio really gives you that extra boost and endurance for the length of any cardio session...... I won't do cardio without it anymore
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

You people are really making a case for me to get PW.

You guys think I'll have to double up the dose as I have with gmag to get results? Or will the recommended dose work even for us beefy guys
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
            ^^^^ agreed and it is great pre cardio really gives you that extra boost and endurance for the length of any cardio session...... I won't do cardio without it anymore
            I totally agree. I was just saying this in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              You people are really making a case for me to get PW.

You guys think I'll have to double up the dose as I have with gmag to get results? Or will the recommended dose work even for us beefy guys
              Are you sensitive to stims? I would start out with 2 scoops the first time and then jump to 3. At 190 I take 3 and am pretty much flying around the gym, it is actually kind of funny.

Comment

Are you sensitive to stims? I would start out with 2 scoops the first time and then jump to 3. At 190 I take 3 and am pretty much flying around the gym, it is actually kind of funny.
                How do you dose it? All 3 at once, or do you sip on it during the workout? And then some post?

Comment

How do you dose it? All 3 at once, or do you sip on it during the workout? And then some post?
                  I would split it pretty evenly in the workout window, about a third pre, a third during and a third post.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

3 scoops? sheesh

ive just upped my intake to 2 scoops the other day, and i felt the difference (im at 185)

i could only imagine what 3 feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf34
                      You will love it... and what's awesome is that it's caffeine free so you have the CHOICE to add caffeine if (and the exact amount) you want.

Pre-cardio, WRAATH is just incredible IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                        3 scoops? sheesh

ive just upped my intake to 2 scoops the other day, and i felt the difference (im at 185)

i could only imagine what 3 feels like.
                        I actually like it but only do it on occasion but normally do 2.5 scoops. I had a friend who is around 260 and he had to go to 3 scoops and was looking at 4.

Comment

See thats what I was thinking, I mean I didnt really feel anything with 1 scoop of gmag, so I went to 2 and it hit me.

Pt whats your dosage look like with pw? I ask you because I know you're semi close to my weight

Comment

See thats what I was thinking, I mean I didnt really feel anything with 1 scoop of gmag, so I went to 2 and it hit me.

Pt whats your dosage look like with pw? I ask you because I know you're semi close to my weight
                            1 to 2 scoops as close to my workout or cardio as possible, because it usually kicks in very fast with a very hyper feeling and sometimes the tingles (not all the time.. depends on stomach status).

It definately enhances pre-workout stims.. I've experimented / stacked it with various raws, C2, Red ACID, Stizm, AMP, Synergy EC, Bolt Pure E, Pure Caffeine, Syneburn etc... only thing I haven't stacked it with is StimX lol... I might flip out..

Comment

I started using purple wraath yesterday for the first time with my gb/wb, got it from bb.com on Weds. I am 6'3 205 target weight around 212-215 during this bulk cycle. Anyway I took two scoops and my arms, legs, face were tingling like crazy. Is that normal. It gave me a ton of energy and I had a great workout but what is the deal with the tingles? Did I take to much? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X