stubborn lower abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stubborn lower abs

I know this thread dont belong here, but I posted it on the diet forum and got no response. So I figure I'd try here.
    My diet consists of: meat (never fried), fruits, veggies, tuna straight out the can, wheat bread, peanut butter, plain oatmeal, nonfat cottage cheese, nonfat yogurt, skim milk, diet soda if any, occasional brown rice and baked potatoes. My basic supps are: whey,bcaa,glut.,cla and green tea xtract( besides my lifting supps). I went from 265 a year and 1/2 ago to 197-202lbs. I do a great deal of cardio after each workout. But for some damn reason, I'm having so much trouble shedding the xtra flab off just the bottom of my waist. I'm greatful that God was with me and strengthened me to lose the weight, build lean mass and become very disciplined. But can somebody please tell me why I feel that all the crunches,situps,leglifts, hanging raises etc are at a productive HAULT? And what I should do regarding diet and exercise to really lose this bike tire. I used to have a mactruck spare, now I'm down to a stubborn mountain bike tire.....lol
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Is it possible that it's loose skin or is the skin tight but just no visible ab definition ?

What are you doing to work your abs and how often ?

Any photos ?

Comment

Working...
    X