New to stacking need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to stacking need help

Hey, I wanted to start by saying thanks for GB def. a solid product. 1 of the few supps i have used that i saw results based from. Well my question is about stacking I have been on BB.com's forums looking at how those members make some monster stacks that 1: I can't afford and 2:Think is too hard to remember what sh*t i gotta take and when.
    So I wanted to keep it simple and want to see if you think it would be worth while: a WPI (not sure which yet, though I do like optimum nutritions gold standard), GB/WB, and my centrum as my multi. I am debating on adding back in some fish oil tabs(tell me if you think I should).

I was going to add this later in the post but it makes sence to add it in here. I have not used WB before and read it brings great pumps, some vasc., and is a great product. And if this stack is an ok one I wanted to ask how should I stagger the White Blood and Green Bulge on training days? and on non-training days should I use WB at approx. the same time of day or should I use it at night for its hormonal benefits?
    Last edited by Proud 2 B Drug Free; 08-19-2006, 10:12 PM.

also would like to add another question I read two different sides to cycling GB/WB, one person said cycling off every now and then helps to keep receptors working optimally and when I comeback on I will have a lot more progress. Where as other reading told me these two products can just be ran continusly. So I was wondering what ya'll thought about it since you all work, moderate for, and use controlled labs products.

Comment

GB + WB aprox an 45min - 1hr before hitting the gym. Then get your whey shake in right before, so it gives your CL products time to absorb. If you take at the same time your body wont absorb them as well.

You can play around with this and see what works for you, but that seems to be a normal when taking them.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

At your age we would recommend to wait till you are 18 and focus on your training, diet, rest and add a protein multi, and fish oil. But ...

For cycling you only need to cycle off of White Blood every 8 weeks (2 bottles) for a period of 2-4 weeks. Cycling off creatine is not neccessary but if you feel the need then you can.

Sethva is spot on about the time frame to take the stack.
        Last edited by ddawg91; 08-20-2006, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          At your age we would recommend to wait till you are 18 and focus on your training, diet, rest and add a protein multi, and fish oil. But ...

For cycling you only need to cycle off of White Blood every 8 weeks (2 bottles) for a period of 2-4 weeks. Cycling off creatine is not neccessary but if you feel the need then you can.

Sethva is spot on about the time frame to take the stack.

i second that.. dude, you need to wait until you're old enough. :| sometimes these compounds won't really work on your body cause you already have so much testosterone. STILL GROWING MAN!!! usually after 18, your body starts to eat up stuff more.. cause you're almost done growing.. so... watch out.

Comment

Wait until you are 18... for now, check out the training forum for some great info... also:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=45

Comment

Oops, ya wait until you're 18. Food will be your best friend until you need that extra push with the supplement world. It'd be a waste of money. Just dont eat so much that it pisses off your parents

Comment

Thanx for all the replies. It is appreciated. Yes I do eat a ton lol and it does piss of my parents...I have asked my doctors about if I should wait also strangely after they told me I was done growing and that since I hit puberty at such a young age (had more body hair than kids my age now in the 3rd and 4th grade) they told me it would be ok to start....but I'll probably go with what you guys say and work on a better diet, I already work myself to hard in the gym so probably no need to change that and just buy some good protein and multi with my money thanx again.

Comment

Good luck with it. Most people get frustrated when they dont see results right away, so they think they need supps; but with the right dedication and hard work you'll see the gains. Just make sure you eat, eat and eat some more

Comment

Thanks Sethva, but don't worry about me getting frustrated although I am new to using sups. I'm not new to lifting and I have seen great results just from using protein and know that it does take alot of time and dedication to make good gains. Since beginning weight training I have put on 60 pounds I would say about 50-55 lbs from muscle and 5-10 in fat, but I expected some fat gain...again thanks for the advice and I'll just keep eating, sleeping, and pumping like I have been for about 4 years now and I know I'll get some great results.

Comment

One last thing I would to ask...Since Controlled labs does not make protein, multi, or fish oil do yall have any recommended ones you take...Protein wise, I will probably get eigther Optimum or Healthy and Fit's, as for multi and fish oil what kinds are good and for fish oil how much should I use?

Comment

Originally posted by Proud 2 B Drug Free
                        One last thing I would to ask...Since Controlled labs does not make protein, multi, or fish oil do yall have any recommended ones you take...Protein wise, I will probably get eigther Optimum or Healthy and Fit's, as for multi and fish oil what kinds are good and for fish oil how much should I use?
                        Personally I like ErgoPharm, Optimum, and Dymatize for whey protein. You could also get some samples from Anabolic Innovations (they have lots of flavors but I haven't tried them).

For Fishoil / EFA I like Optimum, NOW Foods, and KAL

Comment

Thanx pu for your help

Comment

I'd try dymatize, I have butter toffee and its damn good. First protein that I actually enjoy drinking. Its like a little mini dessert everytime

Comment

Working...
                            X