Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood Question

[btw this is my first post on this forum]

I started taking the GB/WB stack a couple of weeks ago. I have gotten good results so far. I currently take both about an hour before my workout. After reading several of the threads on this forum, I noticed that some of you take the WB at night before bed. My question is, at which time is it better to take the WB? Is there more benefit taking it at night than taking it before a workout, or is it mainly personal preferance?

-Test

All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Originally posted by testmonster2000
    [btw this is my first post on this forum]

I started taking the GB/WB stack a couple of weeks ago. I have gotten good results so far. I currently take both about an hour before my workout. After reading several of the threads on this forum, I noticed that some of you take the WB at night before bed. My question is, at which time is it better to take the WB? Is there more benefit taking it at night than taking it before a workout, or is it mainly personal preferance?

-Test

welcome aboard. it really depends on what you are looking for out of the white blood. if you want the pumps more or the hormonal benefits more.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I am also taking diesel test 2010. So I guess it would be more beneficial for me to use it for the pumps rather than the hormonal benefits since I am already getting hormonal support from the diesel test. Does this sound like a good game plan?
      All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight

Comment

Originally posted by testmonster2000
        I am also taking diesel test 2010. So I guess it would be more beneficial for me to use it for the pumps rather than the hormonal benefits since I am already getting hormonal support from the diesel test. Does this sound like a good game plan?
        sounds good to me.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

well heres my experience.

interestingly enough, if i take white blood before i workout, i feel much fuller and sometimes i have a pump going on the whole next day, and then right before my workout i slam half a gallon 30 mins before i go home from work, the pump returns, then i take GM and GG, then head to the gym, and i experience a mind blowing pump.

when i take the WB pre workout, i still get a pump, but no where near as good. i have tested this thoroughly and it has worked this way 100 percent of the time

Comment

If I had to choose (and assuming that I was also taking GlycerGROW pre-workout, which I love because it's my baby)...

... I would take the White BLOOD pre-bed

Comment

I'll have to give pre-bed a try. I'm almost finished with the bottle I currently have so I'll finish it up taking it pre-workout. Next bottle I will take pre-bed and make note of any differences.

Thanks bro's for your replies.

-Test

Comment

Working...
              X