Low Carb + Squats SUUUUUUCK!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Carb + Squats SUUUUUUCK!!!!

for the last few weeks i have been doing the anabolic diet "a la pu12en12g's recomp" for the most part i feel fuller (muscle fullness), and i feel great on the weekend- carb up, my focus is almost tunnel-vision like during the week - which i findweird with no carbs.

the mid week lethargy is horrible however, and leg days suck.

how the hell do you do it pu12e!!

i tried doing this with no caffeine, but f&*k that up the ass nice and solid-like.

hey pu12e have you noticed your breath gets pretty foul during the week from this?

supps im using are:

GXR
    Melting Point (only 2 caps a day)
    sesaglow (2 caps a day)
    Purple Wraath
    AnimalPump - soon to be replaced with energized expand
    animalPak
    dymatize elite
    plain bcaa's
    scorch V3 will be arriving shortly hopefully (basic cuts for the time being) for energy more then anything.
    and yes X-Factor and yes im getting fkn huuuuge even with all these added fats. started at 215lbs and am now up to around 102kg (224lbs) and im about day 30

diet mainly consists of - (mon - friday low-no carb)

Lean meats (chicken, steak, turkey)
    eggs
    nuts - almonds, peanuts etc
    fish/flax oil
    i cant stand fish - so tuna is out, but lots of whey and chicken to make up for it.
    lecithin mixed in with my whey shakes
    no milk - this is weird for me, i usally down a gallon a day.

i dont cound days worth of foods, i have 6-7 meals a day and look at getting around 500 cals a meal (approx 3500-4000 cals a day)

may have forgotten some, can anyone suggest anything to add to that weekly diet?

weekend im just tearing into the oats, meats, milk - anything i can get my hands on.

my training is
    mon - shoulders
    tue - back & tri's
    wed - off
    thur - legs
    fris - chest & bi's
    weekend off

hmmm i dont seem to have a point to this post ..... sorry
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 08-17-2006, 04:27 AM.

Ive never had an energy problem when doing low carb I guess some people it hits them and some people it doesnt

Comment

personally i have no problems with no carbs. purple wraath helps in this instance. when i dont take it i feel the difference, although i see ur already taking that

Comment

Working...
      X