Help with Water Intake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Water Intake!!!

Over the past few weeks I have been waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom multiple times and it is starting to interfere with my Sleep big time. I workout in the evenings around 6pm and My MAIN question is when and at what point I should start cutting down my water intake? Tonight I am going to stop fluids after 9pm until my pre-bed shake at 10:30, Hopefully this will allow sufficient time for me to let it all out before i go to sleep.
    Last edited by brett4271; 08-16-2006, 02:04 PM.
    Genetics

time - your body will get used to it and you wont wake up, youll just stand in front of the toilet for 4-5minutes in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
      Over the past few weeks I have been waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom multiple times and it is starting to interfere with my Sleep big time. I workout in the evenings around 6pm and My MAIN question is when and at what point I should start cutting down my water intake? Tonight I am going to stop fluids after 9pm until my pre-bed shake at 10:30, Hopefully this will allow sufficient time for me to let it all out before i go to sleep.
      I drink like 24oz of water right before I go to bed and never had an issue

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        time - your body will get used to it and you wont wake up, youll just stand in front of the toilet for 4-5minutes in the morning.

It's weird because I always see people say this, but it definitely hasn't been the case with me. I wake up multiple times throughout the night, and it's been this way for quite a while. My body hasn't gotten used to it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
          Tough situation... I think you're on the right track with stopping the fluids after your workout... but that sucks.

Comment

if you live in a dorm.. your asshole room mates might be putting your hand in warm water while you sleep. ;'(

Comment

Working...
            X